SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Changelog has already been posted like 2 or 3 times, but here's a forth.
- Mrs. Robinson slavery scene

- Mrs. Robinson restaurant date scene in private room

- Mrs. Robinson 'Drink with Justin' scene

- Police cops pregnant scene in hospital

- Police chief (pregnant) scene in police station

- Amy and Bella (pregnant) new jail scene in police station (1 animation)

- Stewardess sex scene

- Tutor house 3 new events (1 animation)

- Widow 4 new events in the temple
jeah sry about saying that there was no changelog. but the thing is normaly the changelog is updated on the mainpost with every update. and i dont want to search every site for an changelog ....

cybersyd

Jan 27, 2018
how do you get this scenes?
- Tutor house 3 new events (1 animation)

because i can't active, go to that place but it is the same scene from before the update

Last edited:

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Again people if you have questions try looking through the last 5 pages, it will almost certainly have been answered. I feel like the only reason the answer to the "Why won't tutor" work isn't on this page is because it has been drowned out by all the people asking "Why can't I do tutor scenes"

And the answer is that yes it is bugged, I don't know if the bug fix file fixes it, but if you play on a save that is before the 2.25 tutor house content. (Aka putting the muscle girl in the pink outfit) then it will work just fine.

Reactions: Leingod

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
The one issue I have with this game is that we don't have any way to revert the women back a few steps into a less depraved state once we have them under control, because I'm not too much into BDSM and shit so I'm more interested in the incest where women are extremely affectionate and wish for your D, without them getting piercings, or them still dressing realistically (Microskirts, with no panties and baby's T-shirts with crazy underboob just doesn't feel realistic), etc. The progression states and events are more attractive than the end result for me.

I am not sure if this is an option that'll be implemented later, or the current design will stay what it is.. Just think that the models look nice, the characters are attractive, but going all in on the depraved women who'd fuck anyone who passes by, without indicating a deeper bond between you and the character, just feels a bit too much on the surface level.
Doesn't stop me from getting off to the game, but narrative-wise, I'm not exactly a fan. :sweat:

Last edited:

Fude

Jan 18, 2020
Need help im stuck in the playground where its constantly the same scene with pet play any help? read the walkthrough where i said i need to bring the women with daughter from the train to the park but I dont have this option and it keeps saying i can't advance till next version?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Corrupt the womans train until some of them sit there naked, than talk to the girl and invite her...

Fude

Jan 18, 2020
Corrupt the womans train until some of them sit there naked, than talk to the girl and invite her...
Yeah I corrupted them all till max they all naked, i get to fuck the mother and all still can't seem to be able to chat her up

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Yeah I corrupted them all till max they all naked, i get to fuck the mother and all still can't seem to be able to chat her up
hmm...she should ask for slutty friends...and on the playground you should call them...its just one or two updates earlyer, so i dont remember if you can do it right away or if it gets triggert by something. Either play with them or walk your nun there or impregnate their moms. Thats the only 3 things there after you have fully corrupted them, so try until it triggers. Otherwise you found a new bug in this heavy bugged version.

Reactions: Fude

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
Anyone Know how to fix this
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/subway.rpy", line 593, in <module>
NameError: name 'park_kids_event' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/subway.rpyc", line 593, in script
    I��L��
  File "D:\Adult Games\corruption-heavy-v2.30-pc\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Adult Games\corruption-heavy-v2.30-pc\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Adult Games\corruption-heavy-v2.30-pc\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/subway.rpy", line 593, in <module>
NameError: name 'park_kids_event' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.30
Mon Mar 29 19:35:30 2021

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Hi Pal.

Thanks for the whole answer.

I found another walkthrough updated until v 2.25

I will try to follow your advises.

I´m using the cheating mod and I have some issues, because when I increased the Mom´ s point until she is MC ´s slave now, I only triggered some scenes and then the game said: you have reached all the content with this character". Therefore, my question is: from which level or lust points do you recommend to start with mom (my favorite character) to trigger every single sex scene?

Of course, that question (above) applies for every character.

Greetings
If you are talking about sex with a character I think the level varies between each enslaveable character. Family needs more corruption to break taboo, while others require less corruption.

But you will miss content if you just jump to a higher level of corruption for a character. As I mentioned with family at spa at the weekend is level 2-3 corruption to make friends with the neighbours husband which then impacts the neighbours wife content at higher corruption levels.

Also once you enslave a character you lose that content which has come before. An example of this is your first job working at the cafe, once mother and sister have reached I think level 3 corruption, you can get them to work at the cafe at the weekend doing table dances. After they or the cafe owner are enslaved that is no longer an option.

I would advise that you not try and raise a character too high as you will miss much.

Now depending on which mod you are using will change the look of the notebook which lists main characters and their corruption level.

I run an unmodded game so my characters have a star rating which shows the level of corruption. 5 stars is enslaved. Before this the notebook had a number rating system so if a character was enslaveable they required potions to total 215 - 220. Each potion given was 15 points I believe. (I cannot remember which.)

AON's Better experience mod still uses this numbering system and also provides further info regards events with secondary characters. (The PDF walkthrough has a list of the corruption levels and the amount of potions it takes to reach that level.) This is the only mod I have used in the past and have no experience of any other mods and what they can achieve.

I think AON or someone else also updates FAQ/Walkthrough that is on the first page of the thread.

Good luck and enjoy.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes