Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
If you are talking about sex with a character I think the level varies between each enslaveable character. Family needs more corruption to break taboo, while others require less corruption.

But you will miss content if you just jump to a higher level of corruption for a character. As I mentioned with family at spa at the weekend is level 2-3 corruption to make friends with the neighbours husband which then impacts the neighbours wife content at higher corruption levels.

Also once you enslave a character you lose that content which has come before. An example of this is your first job working at the cafe, once mother and sister have reached I think level 3 corruption, you can get them to work at the cafe at the weekend doing table dances. After they or the cafe owner are enslaved that is no longer an option.

I would advise that you not try and raise a character too high as you will miss much.

Now depending on which mod you are using will change the look of the notebook which lists main characters and their corruption level.

I run an unmodded game so my characters have a star rating which shows the level of corruption. 5 stars is enslaved. Before this the notebook had a number rating system so if a character was enslaveable they required potions to total 215 - 220. Each potion given was 15 points I believe. (I cannot remember which.)

AON's Better experience mod still uses this numbering system and also provides further info regards events with secondary characters. (The PDF walkthrough has a list of the corruption levels and the amount of potions it takes to reach that level.) This is the only mod I have used in the past and have no experience of any other mods and what they can achieve.

I think AON or someone else also updates FAQ/Walkthrough that is on the first page of the thread.

Good luck and enjoy.
Pal,

thanks a lot for the specific answers.

Greetings

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
I seem to have hit most of the bugs this update, the justin scene is showing the monk scene, I cant access the new tutorial house stuff, and I cant seem to see the widow scenes or the stewardess stuff either. and before you say to check page 716 for the justin fix, I looked 5 times and found nothing. Can anyone help?
It's on page 715. The first person only said it was "around" page 716, so it sort of became a game of telephone.

Reactions: DMon1981

Pollacchione

Feb 19, 2021
Hmm no changelog for 2.30. Ok its time to experiment what is new. I just hope the Dev didnt add new girls .... He should really finish first the "old" girls
That is... ;)

v2.30
- Mrs. Robinson slavery scene
- Mrs. Robinson restaurant date scene in private room
- Mrs. Robinson ‘Drink with Justin’ scene
- Police cops pregnant scene in hospital
- Police chief (pregnant) scene in police station
- Amy and Bella (pregnant) new jail scene in police station (1 animation)
- Stewardess sex scene
- Tutor house 3 new events (1 animation)
- Widow 4 new events in the temple

Reactions: thesamp

Pollacchione

Feb 19, 2021
what's new in version 2.30?
v2.30
- Mrs. Robinson slavery scene
- Mrs. Robinson restaurant date scene in private room
- Mrs. Robinson ‘Drink with Justin’ scene
- Police cops pregnant scene in hospital
- Police chief (pregnant) scene in police station
- Amy and Bella (pregnant) new jail scene in police station (1 animation)
- Stewardess sex scene
- Tutor house 3 new events (1 animation)
- Widow 4 new events in the temple

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
So I have been playing this game for a while now. And well I am going to post my opinion maybe some will agree with me maybe some won’t but it’s cool so here I go.

There is too much stuff in this game. Some of it needs to be cut and what I mean by that is the island with the monk and the widow. That whole thing can be cut. The second part of the city where Sophia and mrs.robinson live can be cut as well. Simply move Sophia and mrs.robinson and the tv station to the main part and put them in the rich area (mayors wife, aunt and cousins that area). Get rid of the bar that heather runs and just have it produce money for the main character that heather gives to you at the end of the week.

now as for the women who have had the slave ceremony in utopia. With the exception of the dates you cannot have sex with any of those women anymore. The only two who are an exception are the mom and sister at night in their beds. I mean doing the ceremony is useless.

changes I would make besides what I would take out. First more actions with the slaves in utopia. Second sex options with slaves. Give a little customization to the slaves. Not everyone likes nipple piercings.choose what you want them to wear if anything at all. The ability to have sex with them anytime you choose. Give the Mc the ability to have a bigger house to have all his main slaves live in. Also forget focusing on new characters and go back and add more stuff to the main slaves.

ok rant over thanks for reading and any and all input is welcome.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
oh fuck error message when loading savegame

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 60, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.30
Tue Mar 30 03:07:19 2021

mayortom

May 9, 2017
oh fuck error message when loading savegame

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 60, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.30
Tue Mar 30 03:07:19 2021
i had thet same problem, here is a temporary solution:

go to the renpy site and download the sdk. then set in preferences->project directories, the folder were the game is. then select the game and run it through the sdk.

the sdk is free so there is no problem

Reactions: Deadlyreaper

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
So, I've gotten to the point where the hospital is enslaved and the doctor has mentioned knocking up girls there. The game even mentions that pregnancy content has been unlocked at the front desk. But there's no option for that at the hospital front desk? Is there some other event to trigger it? Because based on information in this thread, I should have the Police Chief and playground moms at the level to trigger their playground content, but the option isn't there.

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
Im confused, It says new content for the tutoring family. But when I watch the beach event, the game goes back into the menu.... and that event was from before this update.
So is there nay new content or what am I doing wrong?

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
wasn't expecting to see a share option with the Robinsons. ell i would have hoarded all 3 of em. sharing is not always caring :devilish:
did enjoy the widow's family intro, even if the mc was coming of a bit on the creepy side.
i guess im waiting for a patch on the tutor side of things?

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes