Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Corruption [v2.35] [Mr.C] - Original size 7GB
Compressed Android Port(700MB): -
*I've modified the computer in the MC bedroom to give $10000 whenever you want*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​

Last edited:

Demonkillr1

Jul 29, 2020
Ok so this update was heavy on things that Squark has been working on. I will post the updated dialogue mod when he sends that over to me and I get it put together with my files.

RemiDelacroix

Jun 9, 2020
I have exactly the same issue. Anyone has a solution?
I had an error on the new 2.30 version where after enslaving Mrs. Robinson and then choosing to have a drink and talk to her son it started showing the sex scene with the monk while using the lines for Mrs. Robinsons scene.

Anyone else get this / have fix?

Reactions: Throw98

paolo422

Nov 10, 2019
[QUOTE = "RemiDelacroix, post: 5445282, membro: 2449835"]
Ho esattamente lo stesso problema. Qualcuno ha una soluzione?
[/ CITAZIONE]
stesso problema e dopo alla stazione di polizia , e all'ospedale non ti fa proseguire esce la schermata di bug speriamo risolvino presto perche e' un gioco super .

Reactions: RemiDelacroix

paolo422

Nov 10, 2019
[QUOTE = "RemiDelacroix, post: 5445282, membro: 2449835"]
Ho esattamente lo stesso problema. Qualcuno ha una soluzione?
[/ CITAZIONE]
stesso problema e dopo alla stazione di polizia, e all'ospedale non ti fa accendere la schermata di bug speriamo risolvino presto perche e 'un gioco super.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
hngg
This will need a couple of new tags: Animated, Humiliation, Female domination, Cheating (why this was never added is kinda suprising since its part of the game since forever)

Marcus9

Jan 28, 2019
Seems to be an issue at the temple with 2.30...

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/island.rpy", line 898, in <module>
NameError: name 'monk_step4' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/island.rpyc", line 898, in script
    ��oڽ�;�o".��m��

gonzualo

Mar 19, 2020
I have a problem when surfing in the internet:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/com.rpy", line 44, in <module>
NameError: name 'tutoring_event' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/com.rpyc", line 34, in script
        �y�Fsj'�.����=�W��beh
  File "C:\Users\kirit\Downloads\Games\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1531, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "C:\Users\kirit\Downloads\Games\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 874, in menu
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
  File "C:\Users\kirit\Downloads\Games\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\kirit\Downloads\Games\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/com.rpy", line 44, in <module>
NameError: name 'tutoring_event' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.30
Wed Mar 31 17:00:43 2021

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
I've been trying to avoid using the money cheat for some stupid reason, but because of how certain features of the game function (looking at you slave family) money grinding becomes difficult later on (at least with what I've so far gotten up to) so I was wondering if anyone knew roughly how much money it takes to max the current content?

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
i had thet same problem, here is a temporary solution:

go to the renpy site and download the sdk. then set in preferences->project directories, the folder were the game is. then select the game and run it through the sdk.

the sdk is free so there is no problem
Tried that but I cannot make run the renpy sdk with MacOS BigSur =P

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I've been trying to avoid using the money cheat for some stupid reason, but because of how certain features of the game function (looking at you slave family) money grinding becomes difficult later on (at least with what I've so far gotten up to) so I was wondering if anyone knew roughly how much money it takes to max the current content?
If you don't wanna use cheat then beeline toward tutoring content. Travel to new area, visit beach, listen to the family, go home, surf the internet for work, tutoring will appear. Go to magical island from airport, do tutoring. Can be done 3 times a day, each gives 500$. Even if you spend 600 for the hotel its 900$ per day, each day.

EDIT: Instead of that, do the Fastfood part-time job. Just don't forget to do the apartment line of quests or Sophia first (grandmom) because those will provide free sleeping spaces in said Apartment building at the same location.

And to answer your question. A LOT! Scores of potions and gas potion is requried for all the content.

Last edited:

Elfant

Oct 29, 2019
If you don't wanna use cheat then beeline toward tutoring content. Travel to new area, visit beach, listen to the family, go home, surf the internet for work, tutoring will appear. Go to magical island from airport, do tutoring. Can be done 3 times a day, each gives 500$. Even if you spend 600 for the hotel its 900$ per day, each day.

And to answer your question. A LOT! Scores of potions and gas potion is requried for all the content.
There is a better way per glitch in the time system:
Leave your room - go outside - downtown - subway and than take the work by the fast food restaurants threetimes. Go to the big tower, see the scene and your are stuck in the morning until you sleep the next time. So long is farming time.
If you don´t want take the glitch, the loop is a little bit longer (I´m not sure, when you can rest by your friend), but is 1500 vs 900 per day.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
There is a better way per glitch in the time system:
Leave your room - go outside - downtown - subway and than take the work by the fast food restaurants threetimes. Go to the big tower, see the scene and your are stuck in the morning until you sleep the next time. So long is farming time.
If you don´t want take the glitch, the loop is a little bit longer (I´m not sure, when you can rest by your friend), but is 1500 vs 900 per day.
For whatever reason the whole fastfood job slipped my mind to be honest. That wasn't the last thing i was doing and wasn't sure it could be done repeatedly daily or not. Edited my post accordingly.

Last edited:

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
probably 100 people asked i searched but i see question not answer.
i have problem long time with sister maria she buged as stated by lot of people
probably at 2019 or 2020 early at i cheated
so cant progress on her .
once upon a time i think i read to reset her way but now cant find it. dont wana play and grind like few weeks or months from fresh game for her.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
Such an amazing game ! Its a shame that corruption games usually have minus points that make the gaming process so tedious or when a game can just outright end when you take a "wrong" decision

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes