STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Im confused, It says new content for the tutoring family. But when I watch the beach event, the game goes back into the menu.... and that event was from before this update.
So is there nay new content or what am I doing wrong?
The error from the last version involving the tutor family on the beach should have been fixed in the newest version.

There is currently an issue with the tutoring event, if you raised Jessie's corruption too much in the last update. I don't know if it will fix it for everybody, but I'll attach a patch for it that worked for me. Just put the .rpy in the "game" folder.

wwqww

Apr 3, 2018
need a little help, how to corrupt the TV station ?
Hi!
You must first go to the Sanctuary and request a device for a camera.
Then go to your room and watch TV (or go to the TV station, I don't remember well).

The next day go to find the device at the Sanctuary, once you have it you must go to the TV station and "wait".
Once that is done, you just have to alternate between the station and the tv in your room.

I hope it has been useful to you.

(Sorry for my poor English, it is not my native language.)
If anyone needs it, I'll share my last save.

Reactions: mkmk

mkmk

Jan 2, 2019
Hi!
You must first go to the Sanctuary and request a device for a camera.
Then go to your room and watch TV (or go to the TV station, I don't remember well).

The next day go to find the device at the Sanctuary, once you have it you must go to the TV station and "wait".
Once that is done, you just have to alternate between the station and the tv in your room.

I hope it has been useful to you.

(Sorry for my poor English, it is not my native language.)
If anyone needs it, I'll share my last save.
thanks, will try it :)

bang_der85

Apr 2, 2018
I've got errors once I load my older save

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Documents\corruption-v2.30-pc\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Documents\corruption-v2.30-pc\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Documents\corruption-v2.30-pc\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Documents\corruption-v2.30-pc\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Documents\corruption-v2.30-pc\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Documents\corruption-v2.30-pc\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Documents\corruption-v2.30-pc\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
  File "C:\Documents\corruption-v2.30-pc\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Documents\corruption-v2.30-pc\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Documents\corruption-v2.30-pc\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
  File "C:\Documents\corruption-v2.30-pc\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Documents\corruption-v2.30-pc\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Documents\corruption-v2.30-pc\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Documents\corruption-v2.30-pc\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Documents\corruption-v2.30-pc\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 60, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.30
Wed Mar 31 00:08:11 2021
Anyone can help to fix these?

Tooneelunes

Jan 20, 2020
I had an error on the new 2.30 version where after enslaving Mrs. Robinson and then choosing to have a drink and talk to her son it started showing the sex scene with the monk while using the lines for Mrs. Robinsons scene.

Anyone else get this / have fix?

dami123

Apr 3, 2020
Corruption [v2.30] [Mr.C] - Original Size: 6,77GB

Download PC (975MB):
Download Mac (912MB): Workupload (thanks goes to lavohe3844 for this mac version)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tools Used: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone), Yac v.2.1 medium setting (hngg@f95zone)
Pls put it in mega. It so slow to download on these websites

Reactions: Shadies

scorpion7341

Sep 10, 2018
Hmm, i can't make the corruption level to make it full for Victoria and Scarlet. I have now 4 from 5 stars and i can't make it full.
Have somebody any idea to make it full?

mayortom

May 9, 2017
I've got errors once I load my older save

Anyone can help to fix these?
I investigated a little, apparently the problem is that the dev hasnt updated renpy so the builds dont work properly in some versions of windows.

my solution: download the renpy sdk (its free) and run the game with it. then the error wont happen.

Ammoman

Aug 17, 2018
oh fuck error message when loading savegame

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "E:\Mega\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 60, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.30
Tue Mar 30 03:07:19 2021
I assume that you've downloaded a compressed version. That error is usually fixed with the Lib and Renpy folders being copied and pasted. Try the files at these links -
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/928216_lib.7z
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/928218_renpy.7z

If that doesn't work, try posting a copy of the error log and probably someone will have a look and suggest a fix. Good luck.

Reactions: Deadlyreaper

Ammoman

Aug 17, 2018
I investigated a little, apparently the problem is that the dev hasnt updated renpy so the builds dont work properly in some versions of windows.

my solution: download the renpy sdk (its free) and run the game with it. then the error wont happen.
Another fix is to download the Lib and Renpy folders and copy and paste. Try the files at these links -
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/928216_lib.7z
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/928218_renpy.7z

Good luck.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Hmm, i can't make the corruption level to make it full for Victoria and Scarlet. I have now 4 from 5 stars and i can't make it full.
Have somebody any idea to make it full?
That is because that is all that is available for them up to this update. So it cannot be made full yet.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes