potkangm

Jul 28, 2019
Seems to be an issue at the temple with 2.30...

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/island.rpy", line 898, in <module>
NameError: name 'monk_step4' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/island.rpyc", line 898, in script
    ��oڽ�;�o".��m��
same problem :/

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
yeah nah man i've done that, i just don't know how to make them perform.
If your quetion is about the "performance" action in the club, then you need to wait for the band from the TV station to become enslavable, I think, then make them perform there. Otherwise, simply go to "My slaves" and click on one of them. You can only do things at the club once a day, though.

potkangm

Jul 28, 2019
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/island.rpy", line 102, in <module>
NameError: name 'temple_event_two' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "game/island.rpyc", line 102, in script
    3��a`8�-Z~RO��������+�2���� ��5�M+9}Ɲv���p���Ocn>�Y��&�)���h�O��w����b���]S䳏=

can someone help? :/

eddyhuns

Apr 17, 2020
If your quetion is about the "performance" action in the club, then you need to wait for the band from the TV station to become enslavable, I think, then make them perform there. Otherwise, simply go to "My slaves" and click on one of them. You can only do things at the club once a day, though.
cool thanx

Reactions: tush619

potkangm

Jul 28, 2019
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/apartment.rpy", line 2, in <module>
NameError: name 'slave_robinson' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "game/apartment.rpyc", line 2, in script
    �$�� E�

another error ://

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Ugh.
Everyone seems to have issues of sorts.
Mine is getting the tutor scene to start.
All incantation Adonis greet and get a quick description and earn 500.
I even went back to the beach and checked out the gym but nothing.
How do you begin the new scenes?
Thanks so much.

Elfant

Oct 29, 2019
Ugh.
Thanks so much.
My roundawork was to take a old savegame from Version 2.20. The event is fixed with the corrupion level of the chars and with V2.25 it get to high for the new scenes.
Of course you can also use the "Better experice" - mod to lower the level.

Reactions: honihole

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
i use better experince for my ages buged sister maria problem.sı i drop her lvl 3.but i need do worship last lvl need 150 corrution but if give her poition its turn buged.she wearing old cloths need go prayer room but when u go there old sluty nun so u can past her lvl
how gone fix this.
need 150 corrution triger event said.but when i give her potion at lvl 3 even buging

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Ugh.
Thanks so much.
I posted a fix that worked for me a few pages back, but I'll attach it here again. It makes it so that, even if you progressed too far with Jessie in v2.25, you can still see the new tutor scenes. Hope it works for you.

Reactions: honihole

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i cant figure out how to corrupt cops....ive done everything else as far as i can tell...only problem is the subway seems to be in a loop woman keeps threatening to call police and my mc says something i cant get in trouble or some shit and just loops there
ALSO (reading from spoiler the mothers in the playground)https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-v2-30-mr-c.1878/page-99#post-3046957

• Enslave Maria (the nun) ;
  • Go to your private room ;
  • Select Maria and choose "pet play".
wheres this private room?if its at the church then somethings fucked as i only have 2 options there
worship AND missionary activity

the nun is enslaved if your wondering

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I posted a fix that worked for me a few pages back, but I'll attach it here again. It makes it so that, even if you progressed too far with Jessie in v2.25, you can still see the new tutor scenes. Hope it works for you.
have yo been on the airplane?i kept thinking the tutor stuff was at beach BUT its not need to hop on the plane
IF ya been to the other side with the temple and all that then i cant help LOL

Demonkillr1

Jul 29, 2020
i cant figure out how to corrupt cops....ive done everything else as far as i can tell...only problem is the subway seems to be in a loop woman keeps threatening to call police and my mc says something i cant get in trouble or some shit and just loops there
ALSO (reading from spoiler the mothers in the playground)https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-v2-30-mr-c.1878/page-99#post-3046957

• Enslave Maria (the nun) ;
  • Go to your private room ;
  • Select Maria and choose "pet play".
wheres this private room?if its at the church then somethings fucked as i only have 2 options there
worship AND missionary activity

the nun is enslaved if your wondering
Have you met Michelle yet? She is the gatekeeper to the police station. If you haven't then you need to corrupt your boss (heather) one level, then go to work again to meet her. From there potion up Michelle, you will get to a point where you meet the police chief (potion her up). Once you can meet michelle in the station again (bottom left of main town map next to city hall) finish the potions on michelle mixing in the chief and newbies...

For the playground:
Go to Utopia from the sanctuary to get the your private room. Take Maria on a date from there.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I've been trying to avoid using the money cheat for some stupid reason, but because of how certain features of the game function (looking at you slave family) money grinding becomes difficult later on (at least with what I've so far gotten up to) so I was wondering if anyone knew roughly how much money it takes to max the current content?
dont play harder play smarter bro
money=99999999999999999999
while your at ir do these as well
potion =99999999999999999999
gas_potion =99999999999999999999
men_potion=99999999999999999999

Reactions: LOLO928
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes