ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
Wait for the election?
You have 220% approval, not votes.
Wait! How in hell can you get 220% aproval?! You only have 5 slave groups to call for speaches (cops, teachers, nuns, docs and mayer's ex wife) .... that's only 50% aproval rating. I wasn't aware of a way to enslave somebody else yet.

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
Wait! How in hell can you get 220% aproval?! You only have 5 slave groups to call for speaches (cops, teachers, nuns, docs and mayer's ex wife) .... that's only 50% aproval rating. I wasn't aware of a way to enslave somebody else yet.
Maybe he's using cheats. I achieved 60 % maybe through tv-interviews

Quality-Queen

Apr 3, 2021
I just downloaded the game, but I do not have any sound even though there are settings for it. Is this a known issue that can be fixed or is my game just corrupted?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Because you can (or at least could) do them all more than once. I enjoyed some of those events, so did them more than once as well. Mine is 210%.

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
at v2.30 The missions of school are avaiable ??? i cant improve corrupt of student
Yes, you can inslave them all, as long as you start with your Teacher, then the Principal, then the other teachers, then the studetns. Takes a while and you need patience. You get stuck if you over-corrup them.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes