Slaan

Aug 6, 2018
I am unable to get to the new playground contnt.
In my playground, the mothers are dressed as cats with the kids riding them.
I have taken slave Maria several times to them for pet play.

But i am not getting any new progression or pregnancy scenes now. Can someone help?

Demonkillr1

Jul 29, 2020
if you have enslaved the hospital talk to the dr. Then go the the front desk. From there corrupt the subway the you can introduce the daughter there to the park kids...

Slaan

Aug 6, 2018
I think the subway is enslaved. Everyone is naked there and i get to bust a nut on the kid's face before the text says that this is all for this version. But then I don't get anything new in the playground.

Demonkillr1

Jul 29, 2020
Then you need to get the hospital enslaved. Once you do that go visit the dr in her office and help her on her rounds. From there you can knock the mom's in the park up. Then visit the park for the newer stuff.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I think the subway is enslaved. Everyone is naked there and i get to bust a nut on the kid's face before the text says that this is all for this version. But then I don't get anything new in the playground.
After you're able to knock up women in the hospital, knock up the playground moms and afterwards, talk to the kid in the subway about some girls her age to introduce her to. You MAY need to enslave Maria as well and do the pet play as well. Once all that is done, you can start the new scene in the playground. Dunno if the hide and seek game is still bugged (it will only show the kids under the convex cone turtle shell looking thing even though they're elsewhere) but the back icon at the bottom is perfect for situations like that. Have fun.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can't someone help me : i can't invite mom and sis tv studio .
You have to corrupt TV first. Watch TV at home (in your room), will be told maybe Shaman can help. Visit Shaman. Follow instructions.
How can I corrupt the TV announcer and the students ???
As told above.

Students: Only on monday. At Gym.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 202 Votes