Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
But im
Stuck
Sometimes it requires some ingame time to pass. Invite out the coplady when the chief is corrupted so you see the threesome, continue with Jail, keep revisiting both coplady (i really should look up her name tbh) and chief. I suggest you enslave coplady too (because thats a requirement for final stage for chief).

Reactions: Badbunny008

Isthechungus

Jun 3, 2020
Hi whenever I click on Mrs Simpson class role play scene it shows nothing only go back option how do I trigger this wat am I missing?? Screenshot_20210406-145856.png

Last edited:

bruhkuulin

Aug 11, 2019
Corruption [v2.30] [Mr.C] - Original size 6.8GB
Compressed Android Port(690MB): - -
*I've modified the computer in the MC bedroom to give $10000 whenever you want*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​
Hey, is the mods in.

Isthechungus

Jun 3, 2020
Did you advance both the grandmother and principal to enslaved state?
thanks bro now it is showing supplementary lesson
i wanted to ask mrs robinson 's corruption is showing at 4 stars yet there is option to enslave her is it me or an error

Last edited:

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
thanks bro now it is showing supplementary lesson
i wanted to ask mrs robinson 's corruption is showing at 4 stars yet there is option to enslave her is it me or an error
don't think it's an error. if you can enslave her, it's all right to do so. As long as you advanced with her sister and niece as much as possible, that's the next step.

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
Corruption [v2.30] [Mr.C] - Original size 6.8GB
Compressed Android Port(690MB): - -
*I've modified the computer in the MC bedroom to give $10000 whenever you want*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​
Does the beach bug has fixed all from prev version??

3.70 star(s) 202 Votes