ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
Hi.
I have a bug in the scene with Justin and his salve mom. After Justin chooses his mom, she walks towards him. Then I see the sex scene with the monk. Any ideas on how to fix this?
It's most likely a bug. The scenes are crosslinked at variables level. I got the right scenes once, then I got the monk, which is even more weird. Will probably be fixed in the next update (hopefully, 'cause I can't wait!).

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The author of this game clearly hates the entire feminine gender. I wonder what they did to him?
Let's see... The three housewives have abusive husbands and are unfulfilled sexually, Megan's husband treats her like his property and is also unfulfilled sexually, Julia's husband would rather she be a shut-in (imo), fat husband is very unobservant, and Mrs Simpson's husband is a reluctantly horny dullard.
The most normal, un-douchey on is the principal's husband. Every other guy save for Justin and Kei seems to be a dickhead in one way or another. To Kei, sexually enslaving them is taking them from their predicament. Or at least, that's how it originally seems to be (to me).

I don't like the whole "Piggy" thing he went for with Emily. I've never agreed with dehumanisation.

Reactions: DMon1981

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
With the start of the campaign, it start to become more difficult to progress in the game, so here's a walkthrough for those who are stuck somewhere. It actually apply to the version 2.25 of the game.
This post will be updated with each update of the game ; at least each time that it will be needed.

[Note: Some are wrote from memory, don't hesitate to warn me if I forgot something.]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*** UPDATED ***

*** UPDATED ***

Hi, update your walkthrough, please!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Off topic post!
That is all.

Nahh but seriously, on the whole better english front, I've been unfortunately lazy and sucked into Valheim. And Loop Hero.
Sorry guys, I've been so slow that even I am sad about it.

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
It would be great if there were a progress and a hint bar in this game. Which events are active, and how they can be played. And which events are over.

Then it would be more convenient to understand and play the game.

Edit: I'm not saying this game is bad, it's just friendly advice.

Last edited:
Reactions: paolo422

paolo422

Nov 10, 2019
[QUOTE = "AK Khan, post: 5536271, membro: 2110213"]
Sarebbe fantastico se in questo gioco ci fossero un progresso e una barra dei suggerimenti . Quali eventi sono attivi e come possono essere giocati. E quali eventi sono finiti.

Allora sarebbe più conveniente capire e giocare.

Modifica: non sto dicendo che questo gioco sia cattivo, è solo un consiglio amichevole.
[/CITAZIONE]
concordo pienamente non si capisce un cxxxx gioco al quanto stupendo

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
She lives in the tower at the second location. You can't do much wih her before you enslave the mom and the sister though.

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to find MC's grandmother Sophia?
Enslave the mom and sis and go to the living room and there you'll get an option of going to the grandma's house. And then you should use a subway to go to another area where she lives

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
Don't think you can any more, you will have to wait for more groups to be enslaved.
I thought so too. Apparently the aproval does up every time the Mayor family comes for a speach. t's probably a bug, but can rise aproval to 100%. I'd be careful not to go above that, though. Mr C has a devious habit from locking the game when you overdo things.

Isthechungus

Jun 3, 2020
I thought so too. Apparently the aproval does up every time the Mayor family comes for a speach. t's probably a bug, but can rise aproval to 100%. I'd be careful not to go above that, though. Mr C has a devious habit from locking the game when you overdo things.
But it's 50% since we have only 5 parties for campaign speech Screenshot_20210413-125759.png

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes