ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
The author of this game clearly hates the entire female gender. I wonder what they did to him?
What makes you think that? I'd say he's simply thinking big. When you wear big shoes everything (and everyone) else looks (and feels) a lot smaller.

FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
If bees had knees, this game would be them. Who would have guessed a game called corruption would be the best sandbox Renpy incest corruption game!?

RichCas

Jun 19, 2018
PLEASE tell me you have plans to allow for the girls be pimped? That's the only thing missing here, my friend. That and diversity of breasts. Everyone seemed to have large to XL. We need flat girls too.

Everything else is GREAT. Just please make it so that girls can be whored onto other men, possibly other slave owners so you can then in turn bang their slaves.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
TCMS PLEASE tell me you have plans to allow for the girls be pimped? That's the only thing missing here, my friend. That and diversity of breasts. Everyone seemed to have large to XL. We need flat girls too.

Everything else is GREAT. Just please make it so that girls can be whored onto other men, possibly other slave owners so you can then in turn bang their slaves.
It wasn't TCMS that made this game.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
I would recommend to the uploader that the Cheat Mod be removed. It has not been updated for the last 2 update and no longer works.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Now that I check out the rest of the links, ALL of the "help" links need to be removed as they all are 2+ updates old and with no signs of being updated.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I would recommend to the uploader that the Cheat Mod be removed. It has not been updated for the last 2 update and no longer works.
Which one? If you mean the one by the mighty anne O'nymous, it still works fine for me. So I'm not sure how you're using it. Putting it in the wrong folder, maybe?

The problem is rather the bugs and snags and glitches that tend to occur in the Dev's coding. Massive game, but man could it do with a technical proofreader. (I could sidestep into the quality of the dialogs, but that's not a functional/functioning error.)

Last edited:

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Which one? If you mean the one by the mighty anne O'nymous, it still works fine for me. So I'm not sure how you're using it. Putting it in the wrong folder, maybe?

The problem is rather the bugs and snags and glitches that tnd to occur in the Dev's coding. Massive game, but man could it do with a technical proofreader. (I could sidestep into the quality of the dialogs, but that's not a functional/functioning error.)
I forgot about that one. Anne O'nymous mod works fine. It's just old; but all the others do not work. Lol Sorry for not getting back right away. I fell asleep in my chair......

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
In the end what matters is that the 'guides' give some direction, helps you through most of the way. It doesn't really matter if its not up-to-date with newest content. 80% guide is much much better than none. Mods that aren't working, thats another matter entirelly. Anne's mod i wouldn't even play this game without :giggle:

FiresRufy

Sep 15, 2018
Hi, somebody could pass me the save of V2.05 version? I have the bug of hospital, maybe after this event please. Sorry for bad english

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes