Lucarys

Apr 30, 2021
I just played the game. I was really getting into it till i reached the playground content. Im concerned that it falls into illegal content. I know that the Creator is from a different country so maybe it's legal there? Please someone respond as I'm worried I played something I shouldn't have played

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Lucarys : the developer is obviously keen to run most of the gamut of sexually-related fetishes, in what started out as a broad-brush sex fantasy/farce concept, but began to include more interesting/exciting details (notably in the better examples of artwork), as well as - for some players at least, in some cases for more/many - unpleasant/eeky aspects (esp. fetish themes). ...

I'd suggest, before asking for a range of other people's new thoughts, you might take a look back over a few pages of this thread?

Because exactly those second opinions, views and responses you're asking for have already been aired there at some considerable length. ...

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I just played the game. I was really getting into it till i reached the playground content. Im concerned that it falls into illegal content. I know that the Creator is from a different country so maybe it's legal there? Please someone respond as I'm worried I played something I shouldn't have played
Technically, it's not something anyone should play. XD
We know we shouldn't but can't stop ourselves due to morbid curiosity like a train wreck for example.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Lucarys

Apr 30, 2021
Im a bit worried due to the playground content. Is this game legal? Am I ok playing it or am I going to have MI5 at my door? (MI5 is like the british FBI)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Im a bit worried due to the playground content. Is this game legal? Am I ok playing it or am I going to have MI5 at my door? (MI5 is like the british FBI)
The game is okay. So far it inhabits what's known as a "grey area". You'll okay playing this but if it worries you, disable your internet connection before playing. And configure your firewall to block all inbound/outbound connections while you play just to make assurances doubly sure.
There's no overt sexual content there with the kids, just some lewds.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The game is okay. So far it inhabits what's known as a "grey area". You'll okay playing this but if it worries you, disable your internet connection before playing. And configure your firewall to block all inbound/outbound connections while you play just to make assurances doubly sure.
There's no overt sexual content there with the kids, just some lewds.
It has already gotten far closer than I am comfortable with there, as much as I like the moms, the recent theme of 'younger is better' makes me think it is time to drop that story arc.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I was working on the revised English for this game but unfortunately my interest in it died along with my interest in the game.
Sorry to anybody waiting.
The Monk and the Widow (and her in-laws iirc) were okay but I can't see what possible benefit they are to Kei's plans.
The models were better than their implementation and "story".

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
You can relax, it's not illegal and frankly the FBI has better things to do then arrest people for Loli.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Can anyone share their full save ? Thank you soo much in advance.
Best not to ask for a full save with this game, since you corrupt the girls more and more, thus getting better and better scenes, if you start from where everybody is already corrupted, you will literally miss the best part of the game, to see the girls fall into depravity, just play it yourself, if you ask for a full save it will just become a disappointment for you....

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Does anybody have any plans for fixing the "English dialogue" in the game? Cuz I'm thinking about doing some improvements once it's completely done...

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Does anybody have any plans for fixing the "English dialogue" in the game? Cuz I'm thinking about doing some improvements once it's completely done...
There were at least a couple doing this, but one posted earlier saying they were stopping. The two that I know of were splitting the work between themselves.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
MI5 be like "OI! You got a license for this game?" I'm just kidding dude. Enjoy the game.

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
Improvements? Sounds naughty :D What are you thinking about? I doubt we'll have any language fix any time soon though.

Demonkillr1

Jul 29, 2020
Improvements? Sounds naughty :D What are you thinking about? I doubt we'll have any language fix any time soon though.

I am still working on it. I recently started a new job that is taking most of the free time I had though. I will try to get all the new parts put together for release soon.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes