str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Have you met Michelle yet? She is the gatekeeper to the police station. If you haven't then you need to corrupt your boss (heather) one level, then go to work again to meet her. From there potion up Michelle, you will get to a point where you meet the police chief (potion her up). Once you can meet michelle in the station again (bottom left of main town map next to city hall) finish the potions on michelle mixing in the chief and newbies...

For the playground:
Go to Utopia from the sanctuary to get the your private room. Take Maria on a date from there.
ahhh ok LOL i was thinking i get some sort of private room at the church or something
so corrupt my boss i assume your talking about the goto work option under goto megans house?
LOL likely the only thing i havent ever clicked yet ok ill try that then i assume thats what your telling me eh?
thanks for the reply bro

Demonkillr1

Jul 29, 2020
ahhh ok LOL i was thinking i get some sort of private room at the church or something
so corrupt my boss i assume your talking about the goto work option under goto megans house?
LOL likely the only thing i havent ever clicked yet ok ill try that then i assume thats what your telling me eh?
thanks for the reply bro

Not a problem.
Just letting you know once you take Maria for a walk, go to the park once then visit the front desk of the hospital to continue that bit.

I would recommend the dialogue fix that myself and a few others have been working on, I will be putting out an updated version sometime this weekend I hope.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
when at police station picked look for newbies then talked to bella and amy about their moms do we get to meet and do anything with their moms or is that where that ended?
went to hospital knock somebody up then cops and after cops says be better t get amy and bella pregnant first so where are they?

UPDATED:BELLA HOUSE UPTOWN

Reactions: Darkaura

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
what a fucking awsome game man its changed so much since the first few times i played this
i use to get errors and crashes like mad BUT not anymore man fuck im so happy that i decided to give this game another shot
having the best time ive had in ages :D
fucking lovin it !!!

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Not a problem.
Just letting you know once you take Maria for a walk, go to the park once then visit the front desk of the hospital to continue that bit.

I would recommend the dialogue fix that myself and a few others have been working on, I will be putting out an updated version sometime this weekend I hope.
for some reason i got mixed up with megan....OK so now i know who maria is and only option i got is pet play
she is slave of course...did i miss anything or will her options change after a bit of pet play?

alithanar8

Oct 27, 2017
I am having trouble getting the police pregnant, I have fully corrupted them and gotten the hospital too and even the newbies mothers, there is no option in the hospital to get the police. Any hints would be appreciated

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i download havy file 2 times and always get corruption files and missing files View attachment 1119002
That error happens if you try to run a .exe file from within the archive without unpacking it first. It's all been sent to the Temp directory.
Never try to run a packed (in this case RAR) game without extracting it somewhere you have full read/write permissions.
A folder you make anywhere other than \ProgramData\, \Program Files(x86)\, \Program Files\ and \Windows\ would be suitable.

Iron_86

May 26, 2019
Can not start the game.
I downloaded it a second time but the error still exist.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 394, in script
init python:
File "game/script.rpy", line 395, in <module>
config.keymap["game_menu"].remove("K_ESCAPE")
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 394, in script
init python:
File "C:\Games\frfr\g\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Games\frfr\g\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script.rpy", line 395, in <module>
config.keymap["game_menu"].remove("K_ESCAPE")
File "C:\Games\frfr\g\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\python.py", line 713, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.30
Fri Apr 02 21:57:04 2021

AaronIsMe

Apr 18, 2018
i'm confused the title said it's 2.30 but the download section is 2.25, so it's still not updated to 2.30?

edited: it's just lite version 2.25 heavy one is 2.30

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes