yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I doubt Mr C will defy rule 7 further than he already does to get the playground to it's natural evolution though...
Do you think they're underdeveloped as to qualify for rule 7? He's never stated their age, of course there are clear contextual implications, but there are games like Insexual Awakening that initially got removed, but were reinstated on stylistic grounds even with characters exhibiting extreme naivete. Technically their models are normal models just with the height reduced and the torso narrowed to compensate as HS doesn't even have undeveloped models; there are plenty of adult women who are let's say 4' 8" and 85-99 lbs that fit the body type. Obviously he's skirted for a long time somehow with a lot of things that are clearly grounds for the purge, but someone would have to be really upset by that completely optional path to want to get a spotlight cast on him. Also, pretty sure he doesn't care about this website too much. I may be wrong but I've never gotten any indications that he does.

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
Do you think they're underdeveloped as to qualify for rule 7? He's never stated their age, of course there are clear contextual implications, but there are games like Insexual Awakening that initially got removed, but were reinstated on stylistic grounds even with characters exhibiting extreme naivete. Technically their models are normal models just with the height reduced and the torso narrowed to compensate as HS doesn't even have undeveloped models; there are plenty of adult women who are let's say 4' 8" and 85-99 lbs that fit the body type. Obviously he's skirted for a long time somehow with a lot of things that are clearly grounds for the purge, but someone would have to be really upset by that completely optional path to want to get a spotlight cast on him. Also, pretty sure he doesn't care about this website too much. I may be wrong but I've never gotten any indications that he does.
He should care about Patreon though

Reactions: TheDevian

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
possible to 5 star sophia and robinson? akso stuck on 2 stars for scarlet/victoria
Yes Mrs Robinson and Sophia can be raised to 5 stars. Depending on where you are with Mrs Robinson, to progress further with her you will need to progress with her sister and niece. That means going to her apartment at different times.

As for scarlett and victoria, you use gas potions and possibly linked to the campaign speeches of the police, church, school and hospital. (You have to progress with other storylines that tie in to them.)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If he cared about Patreon there are like at least 3 other rules broken in this game, lol. He's a lucky skater, maybe it stays that way maybe it doesn't.
Let's see... Aside from lewd depictions of characters perceived to be minors, what other rules has he broken?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Let's see... Aside from depictions of characters perceived to be minors, what other rules has he broken?
Sexual assault and rape (that includes sex portions too) aren't allowed on Patreon either, however, strangely they don't enforce their rules on all games. Otherwise half of all adult games would be banned on their platform including big players like NLT.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Sexual assault and rape (that includes sex portions too) aren't allowed on Patreon either, however, strangely they don't enforce their rules on all games. Otherwise half of all adult games would be banned on their platform including big players like NLT.
So basically, they only investigate if:
1) They are alerted to content
2) The project becomes a huge money spinner

I know most creators make some decent bank from patreon but those that are skirting the bounds should consider other platforms - in my opinion.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
1) They are alerted to content
The dev-team I worked with almost got banned, because someone reported a forced bj as rape. (At that time dev didn't know about "NTR" and how sensible people are about such content.)
2) The project becomes a huge money spinner
During their first crusade against incest content they did everything to keep DarkCookie and Summertime Saga while other devs got kicked.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes