yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Sexual assault and rape (that includes sex portions too) aren't allowed on Patreon either, however, strangely they don't enforce their rules on all games. Otherwise half of all adult games would be banned on their platform including big players like NLT.
Yep, incest, rape, and drugging/mind control are all technically not allowed. Plently of games with the last 2 without patches, but amazing that Mr. C has just kept trucking lol. More power to him, I say.

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
we will have to wait to see if there will be development in the history of the family, neighbors or even in relation to the city hall. Maybe these characters end up getting pregnant, who knows? a month from now the new update will be available.

Hoplow73

Dec 10, 2020
Did that a long time ago, nothing happens if I go now. It just says something about not being interested in anything there.
You have to go to the airport and fly, then visit the tutoring house and go through all the content there, at the gym and the temple. Then when you fly back go to the beach and visit the sunbathing area. The new sunbathing scene is repeatable.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You have to go to the airport and fly, then visit the tutoring house and go through all the content there, at the gym and the temple. Then when you fly back go to the beach and visit the sunbathing area. The new sunbathing scene is repeatable.
I did, but it was bugged, and the last version fixed it.

HuBytes

Dec 9, 2020
Hey guys Have you maxed Mrs. Robinsons corruption? I missed one star but I managed to make her a slave though, I might have done something wrong or I might have missed something

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey guys Have you maxed Mrs. Robinsons corruption? I missed one star but I managed to make her a slave though, I might have done something wrong or I might have missed something
Pretty sure 4 is as high as she goes for now.

HuBytes

Dec 9, 2020
View attachment 1217237

this scene i am stuck here what to do?
You haven't impregnated them yet, Go to the hospital and corrupt them to the max till you're the owner, then go to the doctor have a check up, an event will occur something about you will be able to impregnate people. When that happens go to the front desk and you'll be able to impregnate them...

Currently The park moms, cops and the residential Housewives are the only one you can impregnate

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes