TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Cheers, it's like I thought then.
Some of the early stuff has simple 2 frame 'animations' that flip back and forth as you go through the text, but later on there are fully animated things, like the girls dancing for you and stuff. Mostly things that Studio NEO has built in, but he is getting there. lol

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Some of the early stuff has simple 2 frame 'animations' that flip back and forth as you go through the text, but later on there are fully animated things, like the girls dancing for you and stuff. Mostly things that Studio NEO has built in, but he is getting there. lol
Yea, it's amazing that early HS devs like Mr. C and Sid Valentine have gotten away with not putting animated scenes in their games despite the fact that the engine has built in animations. Mr. C is getting around to it, but Sid still doesn't for some reason. I think Sid lives in his own little development bubble and doesn't take note of any of the changes/advances in the genre that have happened in the last 5 years.

Reactions: TheDevian

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
how to fix police_preg bug? i enslaved michelle, but now i cant enslave the station, because when i enter the chief room, its bugged

Feb 11, 2021
Just started playing this game, honestly feel like it's popularity would grow threefold if the dev just hired someone to proofread the script. It's not even extremely bad grammar, just small mistakes here and there and an odd syntax

Last edited:

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Go to Michelle she is the one that will help you get the rest of the station.
already enslaved her, btw, how to trigger belle, i cant train the rookie anymore.. and when i ignore the bug, it loop back to when mc spank the rookie

Demonkillr1

Jul 29, 2020
already enslaved her, btw, how to trigger belle, i cant train the rookie anymore.. and when i ignore the bug, it loop back to when mc spank the rookie
Ok, have you enslaved the chief yet?. If you haven't talked to michelle so you can do that part. Then after that visit the chief to get the rest of the station.

Demonkillr1

Jul 29, 2020
Just started playing this game, honestly feel like it's popularity would grow threefold if the dev just hired someone to proofread the script. It's not even extremely bad grammar, just small mistakes here and there and an odd syntax
I have been working on it with a few others. We haven't gotten to everything yet. The story in parts worked on has been expanded. (Major areas changed have been the Game intro, Playground, Police Station, Cafe, TV Station, and I have started on the school.)

Alright folks here is the latest version of the dialogue fix. I have bee busy with a new job so progress has slowed a lot. I do have all the latest version scenes included but they have not been worked on.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Ok, have you enslaved the chief yet?. If you haven't talked to michelle so you can do that part. Then after that visit the chief to get the rest of the station.
thats what i said, i cant visit the chief, when i enter the room, the bug "police_preg" appear, and if i click ignore, it goes back to the scene when the MC spank the rookie police

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Demonkillr1 do u also have fix for:

NameError: name 'park_kids_event' is not defined - when look right on the women-only subway (full corrupt) and when go in the playground (enslaved)

slave_robinson - appear when go to her house, also, called her at night and gave her the potion for her sis and niece

now keep saying no one is in the house no matter the time, when call her at night, she just come and say very good and keep watching them

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
thanks, weird bug lolx
Mr.C is a goober, literal game breaking bugs every release, half of which he never fixes. You then have to keep track of which ones matter from release to release. Most are variable declaration/threshold issues, so you are fine as long as you keep the same saves.

Demonkillr1

Jul 29, 2020
The main issue with the bugs is that he is adding new variables into the code of the game constantly without a way to even create them before the game tries to look it up. The way he has it set right now is the game creates and sets the variables at the launch of the game. So if you are continuing an older save you don't have them set giving the error.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes