TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Im at 4 stars for Scarlett, Victoria, and Mrs.robinson anybody know how to get the 5th also how do you become mayor I have everything except entertainer support and 130 percent acceptance rate and Ive done all the debate interviews now they just repeat
Don't think you can.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Cant get the damn video of the band to work keeps saying post an add
It's not a video of the band. You need to go to the MC's house and go online and do a search. An option will come up to hire a photographer and he'll shoot some videos with the island family.
Im at 4 stars for Scarlett, Victoria, and Mrs.robinson anybody know how to get the 5th also how do you become mayor I have everything except entertainer support and 130 percent acceptance rate and Ive done all the debate interviews now they just repeat
MC can't become mayor yet. I don't know what you mean by stars, once you get to max level for each you won't be able to give them potions anymore.

nil16

Oct 11, 2018
i cant post for broadcast studio job. can anyone tell me what to do? i don't get any option to hire a photographer

Last edited:

EarlTrjegul

Nov 3, 2020
Can someone help me, i dont know how to start corrupt the student in school as i already corrupted professor and director, i don't know how to start corrupt them. Same thing for the female broadcast. thanks in advance

iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
Can someone help me, i dont know how to start corrupt the student in school as i already corrupted professor and director, i don't know how to start corrupt them. Same thing for the female broadcast. thanks in advance
Don't remember the broadcast one, but i think you need to use a gas posion on Monday morning at the school gym to corrupt the entire school

Reactions: EarlTrjegul

Marcus9

Jan 28, 2019
For the school girls you need to attend the school meeting on a Monday morning and use a gas potion.

For the female broadcaster, you need to start watching TV first

Reactions: EarlTrjegul
Oct 26, 2018
what is the different between download win version heavy and win version lite ???
and what is the different between Internet Mod and D.S Sama mod ???
anyone plz help me

Last edited:

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
what is the different between download win version heavy and win version lite ???
and what is the different between Internet Mod and D.S Sama mod ???
anyone plz help me
Heavy version is the full game as the dev has produced it, the lite version has a compressed file size to download for people who have bandwidth issues or download limits. Not sure what has been done to reduce the file size.

Not sure if those two mods have been updated for latest versions of the game. I have never used them so do not know of any differences. Only mod that I know that gets updated is AON's Better Experience mod. This allows you to change corruption levels and has further info on secondary characters and events in the game.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes