Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So theres an official android port now, does it by any chance contain like a cheat/mod built in to it?
Official Android port? Unless I've missed something -and I just checked his Patreon- the Android port is still Unofficial.
As for the cheat mod, I wouldn't think it'd be included as the cheat mod is also unofficial.

Reactions: Bad omen

Pronoob08

Jun 6, 2020
Corruption [v2.35] [Mr.C] - Original size 7GB
Compressed Android Port(700MB): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
*I've modified the computer in the MC bedroom to give $10000 whenever you want*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​
Yo does this game has incest and is it animated like sex scenes

timster86

Apr 19, 2019
I have been working on it with a few others. We haven't gotten to everything yet. The story in parts worked on has been expanded. (Major areas changed have been the Game intro, Playground, Police Station, Cafe, TV Station, and I have started on the school.)
Hi. I know I'm new here, but I'd like to help you with proofreading if you need help. Just let me know. I'm fluent in English and Dutch.

mcgregi

May 16, 2018
Hi,i love this game.i play when was released version 1.6 and i can not wait to release update. I really like it piss scene.thank you for this game

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
when is the next update?
You could check his Patreon page.

<v2.40 Release Date>
  • Corruption for$20+patrons: June 18
  • Corruption for$10+patrons: June 21
  • Corruption for$5+patrons: June 28
  • Corruption for$1+patrons: July 5 + Announcement of next release date
It's likely that we won't see a day one reupload so give it a few days afterward. There may even be more gamebreaking bugs present, which seems to be par for the course now. Guess Mr.C has hit the level of AAA game developers.
It goes like this:

New content released
Gamebreaking bug reported
Bug fix released
More bugs reported
New content released

Reactions: TheDevian

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
Corruption (v2.35 Rus by Ivan) : ,
Спасибо чувак ! Я очень люблю эту игру и переиграл в нее множество раз. Будет интересно заценить диалоги на русском (особенно принимая во внимание что в оригинале английский - ломанный ). К тому же как я проверил здесь баг со свекровью и свояченицей пофикшен

Reactions: uiopuiop3112
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes