TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
thanks a million been stuck on that so do i look arround or do i have to interact with them prior?
You have to have reached a certain point in their story, but once you have done enough with them in the station, their house should unlock.

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
Should do, if it said you should place an ad, then that's how you do it.
Except for a lot of people it doesn't come up. You're told to place the add, but the computerr doesn't give the option. Band is maxed, tutoring family is maxed, but the damn option does not appear. There's been a lot of complains about it.

Reactions: Power Lord

soontaehyung

May 2, 2021
Except for a lot of people it doesn't come up. You're told to place the add, but the computerr doesn't give the option. Band is maxed, tutoring family is maxed, but the damn option does not appear. There's been a lot of complains about it.
I actually redownloaded the game and played from scratch, leaving the corruption of the band girls and newscaster till after i maxed out the tutoring family. After that it worked and i had access to the ad and the content afterwards.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
I actually redownloaded the game and played from scratch, leaving the corruption of the band girls and newscaster till after i maxed out the tutoring family. After that it worked and i had access to the ad and the content afterwards.
Oof

Today we get a new update
like literally in a few minutes

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes