Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This game looks a lot like Solvalley School, I really liked that game. Has it really been in Dev 5 years? How close to complete is it? Does is have music and sound? Any romance, or just corruption? ;)

• Angry
Reactions: White Lamp

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
trisha clearly has a bug where you can fully corrupt her before her daughter so then you can't call her anymore. it says go to her apartment but you already did. fucked up, I can't keep going..

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Well I guess I am out. i had been realy enjoying this game but let it get a couple updates ahead. One because I didnt have time and two so I would have more content to play. The game has no real guide without using a mod so you do not really know when and where to go. Also the worst part that broke the game for me was you are corrupting these girls yet I went to the temple and find them fucking other men? I stopped at that point. I didnt start playing this game to corrupt the girls only for other men to do what they want with them.
So there's NTR in this game now? Does the tag need to be added in OP?

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Didnt say that but lets put it tis way if he was to release a gas bomb on the train then you see random girls doing random guys it is what it is. but if you are having to target specific girls like those at the temple they should not be jumping on the next dick that comes along. The mc however doesnt give a shit so what was the point of wasting the potions on the girls in a harem game if well they are just fucking anyone they can?

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
if well they are just fucking anyone they can?
Isn't that the whole point of a game about corrupting girls, turning them into sluts ? Thought I guess having a choice would be nice.
Anyway, I might be interested again in this game now if it's going this far. I always felt like whoring them out was the next logical step, I mean, look at their appearances when they're corrupted, do they honestly look like anything other than whores ? I never really felt attached to any of them, though the game was fun.

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
I'm close to 300GB upping around 5-10 MB/S
yeah, i think this is because of locations alone. 21+- healthy seeds but all of them is either in europe or north america. 3rd world problems lol. need someone from east or southeast asia to have decent download speed

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 2.60

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'ava' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/island.rpyc", line 6059, in script
File "D:\Downloads\corruption 2.60\renpy\ast.py", line 624, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "D:\Downloads\corruption 2.60\renpy\ast.py", line 537, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.60

daboot

Nov 7, 2017
Bug 2.60

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/island.rpyc", line 6059, in script
File "D:\Downloads\corruption 2.60\renpy\ast.py", line 624, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "D:\Downloads\corruption 2.60\renpy\ast.py", line 537, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.60
same problem with evelyn
line 4127 of island.rypc

changing ava to "Ava" on line 6059 and men to "Men" seems to have fixed it. Had to use unren

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes