genopilot

Jul 11, 2018
anyone knows how corrupt the students?
hooo i have the same problem you need go to the school in the mornig monday directly to the gym to triger the event and you would need gas potion, remember triger the esen the nex monday to unlock the progrees

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Welp gg on playing the new version. Unless someone makes a torrent, this is impossible to dl from mega. The other options is a risk on downloading a troyan
Then get an ad blocker and/or a download manager. Not to mention an antivirus program that isn't shit.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Nice speed! 1638924135271.png
Thanks and will seed! :)(y)

COMPRESSED mega :WaitWhat:
Corruption [v2.60] COMPRESSED ???
Waiting for compressed version
CHECK THE COMPRESSION THREAD
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-compression-requests-2-0.32845/post-7091739

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Well I guess I am out. i had been realy enjoying this game but let it get a couple updates ahead. One because I didnt have time and two so I would have more content to play. The game has no real guide without using a mod so you do not really know when and where to go. Also the worst part that broke the game for me was you are corrupting these girls yet I went to the temple and find them fucking other men? I stopped at that point. I didnt start playing this game to corrupt the girls only for other men to do what they want with them.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes