Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
It looks like if you take the contents of the "autorun" folder from the mac version of 2.60 and overwrite the contents of the 2.55 PC version, the new content is unlocked regardless. I'm getting a scene with the piano teacher that wasn't available in 2.55. Just a heads up for those who don't want to wait. Can't say how stable it is, though - probably not very.

Apr 12, 2018
It looks like if you take the contents of the "autorun" folder from the mac version of 2.60 and overwrite the contents of the 2.55 PC version, the new content is unlocked regardless. I'm getting a scene with the piano teacher that wasn't available in 2.55. Just a heads up for those who don't want to wait. Can't say how stable it is, though - probably not very.
Yep, this works perfectly.

Just go to corruption.app\Contents\Resources\autorun, then copy the game folder over to a previous version. All the stuff in \renpy and \lib hasn't been rebuilt since 2018 lmao so its always the same in every release. Same thing with the corruption.exe

Reactions: eneas56

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Can someone at least post what's new.
From what I was able to find by converting the Mac release to a PC one, it's just finishing the corruption of the band member's mothers. I wasn't able to find an event where the band comes together, so I guess that'll be next month, but I didn't bother testing every possible interaction, so there might be some other stuff missing.

Reactions: TheDevian
Feb 1, 2019
Just a missing image, was happening a lot to me in 2.50 so I downloaded Light version additionaly and switched between them, that's probably the easiest way to solve this since even if some kind soul gave You this image to put in games folder You may encounter it again later.

Edit: Oh, I see You're not playing on latest build, maybe just try to get it and check if error still occurs ;)
Indeed it was a game that has been in my folder for a pretty long time :D I'll try to dl the last version and see if it's correct now. Thanks for the help :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Barabash
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes