Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
its stuck on "connecting to peers" XD and availability is 0.00
Hang on, firing up my torrent now just to make sure it's not a problem on your end.
---
Using qBitTorrent 4.3.6, I have a 100% torrent downloaded and there are seeds.
Try again or use a different client.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Hang on, firing up my torrent now just to make sure it's not a problem on your end.
---
Using qBitTorrent 4.3.6, I have a 100% torrent downloaded and there are seeds.
Try again or use a different client.
thanks mate but i downloaded the game from anon link. torrent wasn't working for me.

Feb 1, 2019
Hello, I've been playing this game for a pretty long time (+250 days in game) but now I'm facing a bug and I hope I won't have to start a fresh game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Hello, I've been playing this game for a pretty long time (+250 days in game) but now I'm facing a bug and I hope I won't have to start a fresh game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just a missing image, was happening a lot to me in 2.50 so I downloaded Light version additionaly and switched between them, that's probably the easiest way to solve this since even if some kind soul gave You this image to put in games folder You may encounter it again later.

Edit: Oh, I see You're not playing on latest build, maybe just try to get it and check if error still occurs ;)

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Todays the day (because of timezones)
With no previews, anyone care to guess what will be in the update?

Tianaria

Nov 28, 2021
I can't play the game, I always facing an error when i extract it (for the 2 version) do anyone know what to do?

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes