ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
not really the websites fault though,
In deed. They got snufferd like every other good site out there for providing access to mainstream not-aproved content. The delusion is that we can be silenced if we can't interact. We jaut need patience. Life finds way to slip through the closed fists of censorship no matter what. A replacement will be made and probably soon.

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Does anyone got torrent for this. Mega is a bitch when downloading large files beyond 4gb. And other mirror are too slow (well at least for me in my shitty net provider) Been a long while since I last played this

Penmouse

Nov 21, 2021
I am stuck with the news station after the second time corrupting. The tv atm is showing me that the school has been corrupted and if i go to the news station it won't let me place a potion. pls help.

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
Zeke, you'll want to use the Anon link, goes at full speed or at least it did for me. If you have a slow connection, then torrent is really not going to affect this one way or the other.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Zeke, you'll want to use the Anon link, goes at full speed or at least it did for me. If you have a slow connection, then torrent is really not going to affect this one way or the other.
Personally, I don't fancy sitting around for an archive of this ridiculous size to download.
Torrents are good for that as they support resumed downloading.

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Can Someone Help me, I can't Visit Trisha and she Won't Answer my Calls. It says " I have to develop their photoshoot step by step" and when she doesn't answer " Better visit her apartment"

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
i think people dislike the girls make up because it makes the younger females look older and weird. and the entire point is to have sex with the younger girls when they looked pure or something like that :unsure:

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
i think people dislike the girls make up because it makes the younger females look older and weird. and the entire point is to have sex with the younger girls when they looked pure or something like that :unsure:
True that. Making them look lake used up, worn out hags takes the fun out of it for most of us. It's fun to make them act as slutty and depraved as possible, but act, not look.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
True that. Making them look lake used up, worn out hags takes the fun out of it for most of us. It's fun to make them act as slutty and depraved as possible, but act, not look.
I dislike it because I feel it's not only moronic but utterly tasteless to boot. Surely going around with their tits hanging out is enough to convince people that they're whores. Even RW whores (or those that want to emulate them) know not to slap on 30 pounds of makeup from the bargain shelf. Some whores look great.

Alphei

Nov 19, 2019
anyone has a torrent link to this ? And whats the difference b/w normal version and lite version ?
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Literally four messages up.

• Haha
Reactions: Barabash
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes