DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
This is v2.25 complete save. You just need to change character name and possibly change save name after it is downloaded as it may add numbers to the front.

Sister Maria is already enslaved as well as all other enslaveable characters up to this point.

notRajesh

Nov 1, 2017
This is v2.25 complete save. You just need to change character name and possibly change save name after it is downloaded as it may add numbers to the front.

Sister Maria is already enslaved as well as all other enslaveable characters up to this point.
Okay do you know how to change mc name?

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Okay do you know how to change mc name?
Looks like the last cheat mod on the first page of the thread enables the ability to change character name and looks like can be used with Better Experience, but I would suggest checking with AON on their mod page to confirm if there is any conflict between the two mods.

I am sure there is another way, but cannot remember at the moment.

Reactions: TheDevian
Aug 28, 2021

Where do i put the data saved on mac?

Nov 9, 2017
Where do i put the data saved on mac?
1) Go to Finder
Finder.jpg
2) Hold down alt+shift while selecting Go
3) Select Library
Library.jpg
4) Look for a folder named RenPy and open it.
5) Select the folder that matches your game and open it
You now have access to any save files for that RenPy game
x-y-LT1.save (1-1-LT1.save, 2-4-LT1.save, etc) are save files you make in the game
auto-x-LT1.save are the auto save files

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: _Itachi_Uchiha_

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
I think I'm stuck on progressing with the band. I got them corrupt all the way to the naked photoshoot but then can't enslave them.

Reactions: Ra12346

Retro Wave

Oct 24, 2021
I've got 3 error screens that are keeping me from progressing: at the family beach event, when when trying to enter the hospital lounge, and when trying to first enter the mayor's office. Anyboby know a fix for these?

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
anybody willing to share a full save ????
played 5 times from the beginning and every time something fucked up and i end up with a mess of errors, broken quests and other crap.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes