Zero Hell

Oct 28, 2021
can someone please help me i cannot get in the my club i think i enslaving the band because there naked all the time but i still cannot go to my club or meet the new band members Ava and Evelyn please help and i have the new update as well

Reactions: Danketsu

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
can someone please help me i cannot get in the my club i think i enslaving the band because there naked all the time but i still cannot go to my club or meet the new band members Ava and Evelyn please help and i have the new update as well
For My club have you enslaved Heather, your boss from the coffee shop? If not you need to do that as she opens it for you. Then you speak to the band at My Club by clicking on the stage at My Club and do stage event and they pass on the info about Ava and Evelyn.

They are located on Magic Island which is accessed by Subway to other area then airport to Magic Island.

Ava should appear in the options after you arrive at Magic Island and Evelyn is at the gym but only at Morning and Afternoon.

Reactions: Zero Hell

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Need help. I'm trying to enslave mom and sis.Both are at 255 corruption, I have done all actions with them but I still get : "I don't know how to make her a slave". I tried to corrupt Meghan and that never came up, she's ready to become a slave. I just don't know what to do to make mom and sis slaves.

Apr 16, 2019
Need help. I'm trying to enslave mom and sis.Both are at 255 corruption, I have done all actions with them but I still get : "I don't know how to make her a slave". I tried to corrupt Meghan and that never came up, she's ready to become a slave. I just don't know what to do to make mom and sis slaves.
Maybe u havent visit Sanctuary's Utopia?

• Hey there
Reactions: ctian and Bakkis15

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
who is evelyn and ava? where is hers?
Evelyn is a drummer that the Band Exciting know and Ava is the Mother of one of them. If you have corrupted them enough once you do the stage event at My Club you will be told about them and you can start corrupting them.

They are at Magic Island. Evelyn at the Gym in the morning and afternoon and Ava is on the options when you arrive at Magic Island.

firehacker

Apr 6, 2020
I get an error after choosing class participation for the dodgeball in school gym, is this a bug?

Last edited:

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Can't progress to the enslavement of the tutor family. Reached a point where I get no option to feed them potions anymore. The fit sister is already a bimbo, the mom already had the cheating scenes, the younger sister has sex with the MC already. What do I need to do to enslave them?

Speaking of which I can't really progress anything with the photographer either. The fast food too, I never get the option to use the potion on the blonde who works there. I think I got her one potion back when that was first implemented, but not corrupting her further. Working just replays the fat family bathroom scene.

Last edited:

Gearsecond

Mar 2, 2019
Nopy is down forever. Mega needs money for such large file. Other links are taking days for download. Is there any torrent?

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
Corruption [v2.55] [Mr.C]

UNOFFICIAL ANDROID PORT RELEASE
(NOTE-BEFORE INSTALL THIS APP UNINSTALL OTHER PORTED GAMES)

Mega

for more:-

support please:-

You need to uninstall any other ported game or only others ported game by you?

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes