JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
very cool and neat. I like the supernatural cult element. no complaints,just unfortunate it is no animated scenes. However the coding for that I am sure would be a hassle.

Mar 24, 2018
I am stuck, not quite sure how to corrupt the band...
I've gotten to the point where whenever I entered the studio the MC suggested getting a professional photogapher, I got her and corrupted her as much as I can and when I ask to do a shoot I don't have any options... Any ideas guys?

bawa99

Sep 2, 2018
I've gotten to the point where whenever I entered the studio the MC suggested getting a professional photogapher, I got her and corrupted her as much as I can and when I ask to do a shoot I don't have any options... Any ideas guys?
Do photo session in afternoon maybe

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
Corrupt the photigrapher to the point where you can make pron with them. Do it and then goto the stage at evening

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
how do i make mother and sister to go to the interview??
Most likely you go to your living room it is an option if you have corrupted enough of the different organisations(Possibly 40% - 50%). Or it is go to the tv station.

But unfortunately it has been quite awhile since I have done this so cannot remember fully.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
how do i make mother and sister to go to the interview??
Make them slaves, then go to the TV building, corrupt the News Lady, and when you get her to Level 3 corruption, in your house, look for the event where your family is watching TV and at the end of the dialogue, you get the option :Interview" and that's that I think

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes