Davion98@!

Jun 17, 2020
Whats the difference between lite and heavy version? Like one is vanilla and the other perverse? Or just the size of the file?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
warning. if you corrupt your boss you get more money, but if you take the last step and turn her into a slave you will be out of job.
if you corrupt your mom and sister and boss you can have all 3 work on the weekend for 4k$ per weekend. (work twice a day for 1k each). if boss becomes a slave this is still doable, if mom and sis become slaves they can no longer work.
this is critical because the only way to corrupt people is to pay money
Also slavery eliminates all sexual interaction other than oral and anal. no more pussy, blowjobs, titjobs, handjobs, facials, or kissing

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Make Jenny & Nicole works at Heather's coffee-shop.
Only available on the morning during the week-end. Both Heather, Jenny and Nicole need to have reach at least their level 1 of corruption, and you'll need the "Maid suits" for this.
As of 2.55 this is incorrect. you can do it in the morning for 2 time slots. then do it again for the remaining 2 time slots. allowing you to get 2k a day for the weekend
Note that the coffee shop stop to be available once Heather is enslaved.
enslaving heather did not stop the weekend maid cafe actions it for me. enslaving mom and sis did

Nodus Ranvier

Feb 3, 2021
warning. if you corrupt your boss you get more money, but if you take the last step and turn her into a slave you will be out of job.
if you corrupt your mom and sister and boss you can have all 3 work on the weekend for 4k$ per weekend. (work twice a day for 1k each). if boss becomes a slave this is still doable, if mom and sis become slaves they can no longer work.
this is critical because the only way to corrupt people is to pay money
Also slavery eliminates all sexual interaction other than oral and anal. no more pussy, blowjobs, titjobs, handjobs, facials, or kissing
Yup. Thats why we must a lot of save data. For myself, i have save data who corrupt all woman. Because we can trigger event when u more corrupt. Example when all hospital women are corrupted we can impregnant the 3 milf.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
how does pregnancy work in this game?
Yup. Thats why we must a lot of save data. For myself, i have save data who corrupt all woman. Because we can trigger event when u more corrupt. Example when all hospital women are corrupted we can impregnant the 3 milf.
honestly I don't understand what the dev is smoking that he made such a trap option

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
As of 2.55 this is incorrect. you can do it in the morning for 2 time slots. then do it again for the remaining 2 time slots. allowing you to get 2k a day for the weekend
No. You can possibly do it more than once, but just possibly. It's only in the morning that you'll always have the possibility to do this. At the other time of the day, you'll possibly have the kitchen scene, or the TV one.

enslaving heather did not stop the weekend maid cafe actions it for me. enslaving mom and sis did
Effectively.

Frostic

Mar 11, 2018
Depends on how you look at it, you have about 10 events each, but they are on the slow burn.
Hmm weird. After their first event, it says that more content is under development. So got one event each. Probably means for .e to start over again.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hmm weird. After their first event, it says that more content is under development. So got one event each. Probably means for .e to start over again.
No, it probably means you need to do something else to key it off. But as to what, I have no idea.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
anyone have the patron code to get free money?
On the opening page of the thread. but only works once.

Edit Just looked and is no longer there. Sorry will look for you.

Edit 2 The code is 1546 and is on some of the previous Change logs.

Last edited:

jimi24

Apr 11, 2019
where is evelyn and sry but i havent played a long time so i dont know where i was or the names or whatever to go on now

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
where is evelyn and sry but i havent played a long time so i dont know where i was or the names or whatever to go on now
She is at the gym on magic island and is only available in the mornings and afternoon.

You only get to meet her after fully corrupting the band from the tv station and doing the stage event at your slave club.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
anyone know how to fix this cant load my past saves
If you get a renpy crash the moment you load an old save it means the old save is not compatible with the new game.
You are supposed to discard those old saves and start over when this happens.
use cheats to quickly catch up.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes