wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
If you're stuck because of the update bug and don't want to start over or switch saves, you can try putting band_mothers=True in the console. Then you can go directly to the island and start the piano lessons and gym training.
thanks that worked

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
This game has gotten out off hand longtime ago.
Dev should have stuck in first city and girls there and finish game.
Now this is just outdated shadow off orginal that feels like dev is just milkign for $ since any update at this point feels small and usualy does not add to mainstory just for some sidecharacter.

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
I cant find Evelyn or Ava....There is noone new at the Gym besides the muscalar girl who has always worked out there in evenings. And i cant find the piano lessons girl either anywhere on the "tutor island"....

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I cant find Evelyn or Ava....There is noone new at the Gym besides the muscalar girl who has always worked out there in evenings. And i cant find the piano lessons girl either anywhere on the "tutor island"....
Evelyn is at Magic Island Gym but only in the morning and afternoon. Ava is at Magic Island and is on the list of options when you first get to the island.

If you do not have these options, then it sounds like you need to corrupt the band more and work the photo studio options at the tv studio as both characters are linked to the band.

Reactions: dussalant

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
where is evelyn?
Evelyn is at Magic Island Gym but only in the morning and afternoon.

If you do not have this option, then it sounds like you need to corrupt the band more and work the photo studio options at the tv studio as the character is linked to the band.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
me too i finish the game but i can't find Ava 7 'Piano lesson' scenes
Evelyn is at Magic Island Gym but only in the morning and afternoon. Ava is at Magic Island and is on the list of options when you first get to the island.

If you do not have these options, then it sounds like you need to corrupt the band more and work the photo studio options at the tv studio as both characters are linked to the band.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
yes, they are. Old content hasn't been removed. You can still go as far as knocking the mothers up, but not as far as plowing their brats.
Wait, there have been some changes in content?

You need to go to your club and trigger even on stage. The band girls will come and tell about their mothers

Reactions: DMon1981

lonelytitan

Nov 15, 2020
It's what I'm using ,
8gb is too big to dl for me mega and nopy likes to fail around 4gb.
yo, not sure if this help, here's how I workaround for Mega
1. Install a VPN, any of them that help to switch country
2. Download the file using Mega client, u just paste the link in the Open Link on Mega client
3. When it say over quota, use VPN to change to another country, the download should continue.
4. Do this everytime you reach quota

cheers!

Reactions: mrttao

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019

O OK thank you I didn't know that :)

Reactions: DMon1981

Lelelelero

Apr 26, 2020
Man, this game used to be updated instantly and with cheata to Android, now its not even updated. Do you guys know anyone who ports this game?

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
I love how Evelyn later on calls the protagonist "You can do it, my man!" talking to him like they're bros/buds, honestly, the line just took me off guard, it sounds weird, no matter how many times I read it, I just love the lines in the game, they are so terrible that they're actually good, weird, right?

lickerout

Jun 16, 2018
after 8 hours already and just 100kbs.
10 hours in canceled itself.
restarted and 20 mins later it canceled itself again.

Last edited:

Davion98@!

Jun 17, 2020
Whats the difference between lite and heavy version? Like one is vanilla and the other perverse? Or just the size of the file?

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes