ThisKitty

Jun 7, 2017
If you're stuck because of the update bug and don't want to start over or switch saves, you can try putting band_mothers=True in the console. Then you can go directly to the island and start the piano lessons and gym training.

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Hello everyone, I haven't played the game in some time and I was wondering what is the pregnancy content so far? Can someone please let me know. I am just curious to see what has been implemented. Thank you.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Hi guys,

Just a quick words to inform you the actual version of my "Better Experience" mod works fine with the last update of the game. And that, as usual, I updated the walkthrough.

On a side note, like the walkthrough concern the progression into the game, don't miss the three intermediary scenes added by this update (if you maxed the related routes):
  • In the TV station, go to the studio and do a camera test with Mia ;
  • In the fastfood restaurant, if you decide to works you'll see the "fat family" and the waitress greet each others ;
  • Also in the fastfood restaurant, if you talk to the waitress you'll be able to test a new menu.

ThatsFuckUs

Sep 28, 2020
<Features>

- Evelyn 10 new potion event scenes

- Evelyn 10 level 'Flirt' scenes

- Evelyn 10 level 'Training' scenes

- Ava new potion event scenes

- Ava 7 'Piano lesson' scenes

- 'New menu test' scene at fast food restaurant

- New event scene with a fat family at a fast food restaurant

- New 2 event scenes with Girls In the Apartment

- 'Camera test' scene with Mia in the studio

- Fixed hospital lobby error (image broken)

Mega
Which apartement should i look into for the 2 new scenes?

F1forhalp

no songs today.
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
actually i've by now decided to scrap it, and sit back for a while, since it's getting filled in too many directions and the chance to get a new game done is tunring into a grind. as in, work. and i don't like to do unpaid work. a game is supposed to be fun, and or entertain me. this here doesn't fell like it anymore. bloated may be the right term. too many open ends, sure sure it's sandbox par excellence, but then there are absolute dependencies and youi need a huge walkthrough for a small chance to get a part, still at risk to not be able to go the same way with the next version, which now will exceed a DVD for storage..
might follow the discussion, but that's about what i can take. it started interesting though, now it's not. i like games that end.

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
8 gigs is getting too big to download. Can't the updates come as adds, rather than as an increasingly small fraction of a total dl?

Don't get me wrong, loving the game since the OP. It's just expanding beyond my available bandwidth. And I am on fiber.

Reactions: It is art
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes