Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
finally i have decently fast internet and for this game it took over 3 hours to download, kept stopping and not wanting to start again very annoying

Reactions: Cryptist
Apr 12, 2018
why is this garbage so popular, its literally a HS screencap with a godawful story
Tbf there are a ton of games that are "just HS screencaps" but if you've ever used HS it still takes time to create scenes and characters, especially posing takes a while. Of course its probably faster for someone who has used HS a lot but studio neo w/ mods is far closer to modeling software than you might think.

Story is godawful yes, but no one here isn't aware of this. My only complaint with Mr.C is that if this is at the level of a full-time job, then ~150 new renders a month is far far too low, especially considering many other HS/Illusion games can typically hit ~1500 new renders an update.

Reactions: TheDevian
Apr 12, 2018
Reactions: sweetit

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The fail thing might just be due to my phone,
Like a timeout fail,
Nopy and mega are the two best file share sites available.
No, mega has a limit on how much you can download if you are on a free account, and worst if you are not logged into an account. Nopy has no limits, but they are sometimes slow due to high traffic.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah I think it's 20gb I've hit that limit several times before I started using Nopy.
No, it's more like 4 or 5 when you don't have an account. Worse if you are on a VPN, since you share that IP with other people.

KodomoXL

Apr 12, 2020
(IT IS MY OPINION) I like character development in this game when you see her personality change is so good but in my opinion they should make player chose to put makeup or not i know makeup show how much her bitch is but it turn me down so much i like how her change her appearance base on corrupt but i cant turn on when character face look like shit. (IT IS MY OPINION)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No, accounts are free and free accounts get around 20gb,
And when that's full one can then download from browser.
The vpn thing would only be an issue if other people that just so happen to get the same IP you got are also downloading from mega.

If you don't have the free account then why use Mega that's like 1 maybe 2 downloads a day.
Right, but I don't have an account on this browser/computer, and I don't use a browser to download, I use a download manager.

There is a limited number of IPs for each area with a decent latency, and yeah, that tends to be a problem a lot.

That was my question, why use them as anything other than a last resort? Even with an account, you are limited, and if that wasn't bad enough, now you have that whole redirect thing going on here, which means I can't just copy the link and go on with my day. Mega is a huge pain here. It's not worth using unless you have no choice.
(IT IS MY OPINION) I like character development in this game when you see her personality change is so good but in my opinion they should make player chose to put makeup or not i know makeup show how much her bitch is but it turn me down so much i like how her change her appearance base on corrupt but i cant turn on when character face look like shit. (IT IS MY OPINION)
The problem with that idea is that you would then double the size of each scene with that option, as well as increase the work required to make them.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That is why am say It is my opinion but deep inside i hope they make it i know they might be some people who dont like makeup in this game like me right?
Oh, certainly, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Ignoring how long it would take to add all of those options, just think about how much people bitch about the size now, and then it suddenly went from 8gig to 12 or more just to add that one option for most of the cast.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes