Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
anybody willing to share a full save ????
played 5 times from the beginning and every time something fucked up and i end up with a mess of errors, broken quests and other crap.
Here You go, I'm 99 percent sure I've completed everything up to 2.55 ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: cccxxx

Jakky

Jan 10, 2018
Have done and explored almost everything i could possibly think of in this game, yet I'm still stuck with that job advertisement thing for the photographer for the studio. Nothing i do can trigger that option in my computer. Have i over-corrupted someone to have locked myself out of progress? Clicking on the news room just redirects me to that election debate scene and my TV is showing the newscaster attempt dildo play. Have also maxed out the tutoring family as far as i'm aware - beach scene done and back at the family its just the video call with Sam and Olivia and sex tutoring with Kate.

Appreciate any help rendered, have done searches but nothing too concrete, or rather nothing has really helped.
Please help

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
anyone have complete guide / walkthrough, or step 1 whos do first , i missing somany event
I went in order they are displayed in phones contact book with exception of Heather, cafe boss, I left her for the very end, then I moved onto Uptown and from there to the island, this way I got most if not all the events, You just need to target someone and follow her until You checked all the options ;)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I went in order they are displayed in phones contact book with exception of Heather, cafe boss, I left her for the very end, then I moved onto Uptown and from there to the island, this way I got most if not all the events, You just need to target someone and follow her until You checked all the options ;)
Here's my main gripes with the game: too many girls, too many intertwined events and too many bugs. And don't get me started on the forced whorish makeup.
You've been molesting one for the last few weeks (probably) and you think you've done enough for this one event but the game lolnopes you into making you do someone you might not even want to. Just for one event, it frequently sidelines you into doing even more events for something you mightn't even like at the end of the day.
Geez. Sometimes this game can be an analogue for real life.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Here's my main gripes with the game: too many girls, too many intertwined events and too many bugs. And don't get me started on the forced whorish makeup.
You've been molesting one for the last few weeks (probably) and you think you've done enough for this one event but the game lolnopes you into making you do someone you might not even want to. Just for one event, it frequently sidelines you into doing even more events for something you mightn't even like at the end of the day.
Geez. Sometimes this game can be an analogue for real life.
The plot isn't that great, I can agree with that, but what I made of it MC likes dumb sluts and his goal is to turn every woman he knows into one, he even became a mayor, so he can change laws in his entire town. It is all farfetched, so better not to dwell on it too much.
I also agree on makeup, this isn't exactly my thing, but if You shut Your thinking off a bit and ignore it You can simply enjoy the fuckfest this game is offering.
Anyway, if it bothers You too much simply ignore the game, that's what I do, I'm not wasting time on games that I don't like even to comment on them and I have my peace of mind ;)

Stay safe :)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The plot isn't that great, I can agree with that, but what I made of it MC likes dumb sluts and his goal is to turn every woman he knows into one, he even became a mayor, so he can change laws in his entire town. It is all farfetched, so better not to dwell on it too much.
I also agree on makeup, this isn't exactly my thing, but if You shut Your thinking off a bit and ignore it You can simply enjoy the fuckfest this game is offering.
Anyway, if it bothers You too much simply ignore the game, that's what I do, I'm not wasting time on games that I don't like even to comment on them and I have my peace of mind ;)

Stay safe :)
I haven't played an up to date version of this in since I don't know when.
I'm actually quite good at shutting off my brain - I do it often enough. I know full well the goal of this game is to turn anything female into a dumb slut and I can usually get behind that. Good mindless fun.
But as I said, the game doesn't let you focus on one before you move on to another in most cases.
Becoming mayor to change the laws? Fine, that seems like an endgame goal.

Reactions: Barabash

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
But as I said, the game doesn't let you focus on one before you move on to another in most cases.
Becoming mayor to change the laws? Fine, that seems like an endgame goal.
Well, there are few cases where You need to progress with more people to see full event but I wouldn't say it's that bad... but I won't argue, I know this game is a bit messy.
To be honest I'm hoping Mr.C is planning some sort of ending already, I don't think there's much more to accomplish here and with experience on this one his next project could be way more transparent :)

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes