kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
To be honest I'm hoping Mr.C is planning some sort of ending already, I don't think there's much more to accomplish here
Others of us think it's the best game on the site and hope it goes on for a while yet. There's a *lot* more that could be done. I don't get most of the complaints at all. The style is the style, from the trashy makeup to the brutalized English. If it was all smoother and more sophisticated it would lose some of its character.

F1forhalp

SOTD: 3 Doors Down - Running Out Of Days
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Update your winrar or get 7zip.
there's the fun part. i use Total Commander for most file management things, among other, and can do just fine, no need for Winrar, let alone 7zip, i can go right into the archive and pick single files if i want to. only archive type i've got a complaint about used to be a version of Ace, had to link an external packer back then.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Others of us think it's the best game on the site and hope it goes on for a while yet. There's a *lot* more that could be done. I don't get most of the complaints at all. The style is the style, from the trashy makeup to the brutalized English. If it was all smoother and more sophisticated it would lose some of its character.
What more would You want? Get the remaining girls pregnant, there's some volleyball team on the beach, band mothers to be enslaved, some orgy in club, maybe actually getting some normal money from there with some events...
No. You may not want this and You may probably don't undestand, but this game must come to some conclusion already, it's been over 4 years, new players are overwhelmed, old players are tired, all things must come to an end, it's always better to finish while You're doing fine and leave people yearning for more than keep dragging it.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Dang, might be a long wait this time. If it doesn't come in the first 12 hours, it usually doesn't come for the next 72.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
What more would You want? Get the remaining girls pregnant, there's some volleyball team on the beach, band mothers to be enslaved, some orgy in club, maybe actually getting some normal money from there with some events...
No. You may not want this and You may probably don't undestand, but this game must come to some conclusion already, it's been over 4 years, new players are overwhelmed, old players are tired, all things must come to an end, it's always better to finish while You're doing fine and leave people yearning for more than keep dragging it.
Yeah, I've loved this game since it first came out, but it's well past time for him to finish it up and start another. There was that Lust Village game he came out with a while ago that was pretty fun; it's not like if he finishes this project it'll be the end of this kind of content - it'll just be an opportunity for him to try a new angle.

I, for one, was much more interested in this game when your character actually knew the women he was corrupting; now that the game is just introducing random women to be corrupted, it's lost a lot of the appeal that it initially had. Don't get me wrong, I still like the game, but it's time to wrap it up and tell a new story.

krisgeron

Sep 27, 2019
Yeah, I've loved this game since it first came out, but it's well past time for him to finish it up and start another. There was that Lust Village game he came out with a while ago that was pretty fun; it's not like if he finishes this project it'll be the end of this kind of content - it'll just be an opportunity for him to try a new angle.

I, for one, was much more interested in this game when your character actually knew the women he was corrupting; now that the game is just introducing random women to be corrupted, it's lost a lot of the appeal that it initially had. Don't get me wrong, I still like the game, but it's time to wrap it up and tell a new story.
I don't agree with you, friend. As far as I'm concerned, the game will be over only after the hero becomes mayor, but not before. The introduction of new islands and planes was completely unnecessary, and in general the map after the subway was superfluous, when so many empty locations are on the main first map. In fact, I would like to see more loli in the game and the obligatory completion of unopened branches, for example, with Megan and her daughter. If you add to that an end goal like pregnancy for every female character, it would be cool at all.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
I don't agree with you, friend. As far as I'm concerned, the game will be over only after the hero becomes mayor, but not before. The introduction of new islands and planes was completely unnecessary, and in general the map after the subway was superfluous, when so many empty locations are on the main first map. In fact, I would like to see more loli in the game and the obligatory completion of unopened branches, for example, with Megan and her daughter. If you add to that an end goal like pregnancy for every female character, it would be cool at all.
Sounds like you do agree with me, then. An ending doesn't mean just saying "eh, good enough" and leaving the game as-is, it means focusing on finishing up existing storylines, like the player becoming mayor and completion of existing girl's corruption content, then wrapping it up with an ending, and maybe a short epilogue. Instead, the developer is just adding more and more content that, as you've said, is completely unnecessary and superfluous.

Reactions: Barabash

Elfant

Oct 29, 2019
Only that MC can be the mayor since Version 2.4 or so.
In my opinion it woud be better to bring it to an end and finish the arcs of the existing sluts.

anyone knows how corrupt the students?
Monday moring in the gym and bring gas portions with you

Reactions: Barabash

AdreinVeidt

Mar 25, 2021
Only that MC can be the mayor since Version 2.4 or so.
In my opinion it woud be better to bring it to an end and finish the arcs of the existing sluts.

Monday moring in the gym and bring gas portions with you
thanks pal, btw do you know wheres the tv station?

Last edited:

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I don't care whether he ends it or keeps adding new girls and places, but I do want him to give more content (pregnancy and etc) to the OG enslaved girls.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes