Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to introduce the new members of the band? I got all slaves already. Thanks. The instructions are: " go to the magic island and meet them". But nothing happes there. How to meet them?

Melkizid

May 30, 2020
Corruption [v2.60] [Mr.C] - Original size 9GB
Compressed Android Port(761MB): - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

I've modified the computer in the MC bedroom; press "bonus money" to instantly receive $10000

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​
I appreciate the fact that you go to the effort of releasing the updated compression.
For some reason this version crashes on load for me, not getting past the initial Renp'y Loading... screen.
I have no clue if anyone else is experiencing this.
Just a heads up.

Reactions: Ranjanranju

TYKi

Jul 13, 2020
I appreciate the fact that you go to the effort of releasing the updated compression.
For some reason this version crashes on load for me, not getting past the initial Renp'y Loading... screen.
I have no clue if anyone else is experiencing this.
Just a heads up.
Same.

Reactions: livewire8569

livewire8569

Feb 18, 2021

I've modified the computer in the MC bedroom; press "bonus money" to instantly receive $10000

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
Does not work, start up screen shows then after about a minute it crashes. Running Android 10, 6GB ram, octa core 4x2.4 4x1.6

Reactions: poiu789

yydaxteryy

Jun 6, 2020

Same here

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes