kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
This is weird. Followed this game for many years and I don't remember him missing a release deadline on Patreon.

Hopefully that doesn't indicate he's crunching to put all that the final version has to have, the game's code is already messy enough without that rush.

Reactions: GiviMak and JoeKent

finisgoz

Jul 9, 2019
This is weird. Followed this game for many years and I don't remember him missing a release deadline on Patreon.

Hopefully that doesn't indicate he's crunching to put all that the final version has to have, the game's code is already messy enough without that rush.
I think I got the dates wrong.
May 12 for 10%?

Surely he would mix them with the provisional ones.

The real dates may be 19, 26, 3 and 10.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
For anyone wondering, Mr.C hasn't made an update on his patron, neither a post or a comment. So no cause for the delay has been listed yet. Hopefully he just needed more time, or got the dates wrong and he's okay.

Reactions: JoeKent

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
I was not expecting the final update to corruption to come this quickly. Either he's been working on it along side lust village these last few months...or he half assed it. I REALLY hope it is the first, but think it's probably the second :(
Yeah I mean endings of games are always worse than the beginning and middle.

• Haha
Reactions: whrae

Setanta357

Jun 10, 2022
I was not expecting the final update to corruption to come this quickly. Either he's been working on it along side lust village these last few months...or he half assed it. I REALLY hope it is the first, but think it's probably the second :(
Didn't he put out updates usually a month at a time before? This one is going on about 5 months I think. Given how small the Lust Village updates have felt...there might be reason to hope its not really a half-assed finale

Derpona

Jun 25, 2019
i personally think that he might have mistakenly put jun instead of july .. look at his patreon page the release dates that are given there are clumsy like $20 in jun and others in july

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Didn't he put out updates usually a month at a time before? This one is going on about 5 months I think. Given how small the Lust Village updates have felt...there might be reason to hope its not really a half-assed finale
Like I said, it depends mostly on IF he's been working on corruption all this time alongside lust village, or he just started the after the lastest update to Lust village. If it's the former, then chances are that it'll be pretty great. If it's the latter, chances are it'll be pretty lame.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
i personally think that he might have mistakenly put jun instead of july .. look at his patreon page the release dates that are given there are clumsy like $20 in jun and others in july
I hope so too. However it wouldn't explain why he hasn't made any response to the confusion yet. On his patreon there's about 30 comments asking where he/the update is, and after several days there's been no word from Mr. C.
Hopefully you're right, he's gotten his dates wrong, and jsut doesn't look at his patreon when he isn't posting. Still, we'll know nothing for sure until he gives word.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah I mean endings of games are always worse than the beginning and middle.
Most of the time, the beginning is the best. Very few actually develop as progress is made.
I played more than a few like that - loved the start but later on it became "let's see which of these shits will stick when I throw them at the wall". Played very few where the opening was terrible but the mid to late game was as though made by a different team.
Back on topic: if the overall story was to become Mayor through corrupting everybody, then there would be a purpose to boinking everyone and their grandma. I don't think it was; I think it was made when he started to run short of ideas for the game.

Reactions: Jin56
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes