kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I'm mixed between wanting him to get better, and wanting it to release already. Guessing he worked on it right up until his hospital trip, and is now going to take some time to review it and make sure its gtg and not a mess
I wouldn't complain if he changed plans and made this not be the last update anymore. I already don't think the end will include all the promised content (by the "that's all for this version" warnings in the game), and if he fell ill and is now scrambling to deliver at some random final deadline he gave himself it may end up with even less content.
I'd prefer two or three updates to finish the game that actually include everything.

Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

Setanta357

Jun 10, 2022
I wouldn't complain if he changed plans and made this not be the last update anymore. I already don't think the end will include all the promised content (by the "that's all for this version" warnings in the game), and if he fell ill and is now scrambling to deliver at some random final deadline he gave himself it may end up with even less content.
I'd prefer two or three updates to finish the game that actually include everything.
I can't argue with that. His health should also come before development, like wayy before. I'm only expressing my selfish desires in wanting him to release it already, but you're right in that he shouldn't be trying to rush it, esp if it puts him back in the hospital.

Reactions: Futaket
May 19, 2021
I can't argue with that. His health should also come before development, like wayy before. I'm only expressing my selfish desires in wanting him to release it already, but you're right in that he shouldn't be trying to rush it, esp if it puts him back in the hospital.
We've lost too many developers to attrition in this industry. I'd hate to lose one as consistent and dedicated as Mr.C. I hope they take their time to recover fully. That being said, I will be very surprised if this upcoming final update manages to resolve all of the outstanding loose ends and plotlines. Given the choice I think we would all prefer a satisfactory conclusion in multiple updates over a rushed or truncated ending in the next.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Personally I wouldn't be surprised at this point if Kei turns out to be the devil himself and eventually corrupts a hot, busty God lady.

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
We've lost too many developers to attrition in this industry. I'd hate to lose one as consistent and dedicated as Mr.C. I hope they take their time to recover fully. That being said, I will be very surprised if this upcoming final update manages to resolve all of the outstanding loose ends and plotlines. Given the choice I think we would all prefer a satisfactory conclusion in multiple updates over a rushed or truncated ending in the next.
Health is most important. We can enjoy the game later.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
what WE want is him to finish all well done with this update and not multiple updates, that's the reason he is taking so long isn t it?

Setanta357

Jun 10, 2022
I'm assuming you don't mean that's everything in the final update.
Mr. C hasn't posted anything about the content of the final update other than it's release date. I would say his post was most likely sarcasm, based on the pattern of the last 10 or so releases

Poolmax007

Jun 21, 2019
Lastly i wanted to see the ending of corruption which is finally coming out but i 'm more interested in the latest work of Mr.c "the lust village", the graphics quality is very much improved and have a lot of potential

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes