Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
yeah i put screenshot of the mods dms to me too but he made me remove it lul
And me. The same thread and all but I got a complete threadban. Mods assuming the role of Administration and handing out instant bans without any sort of appeal process breeds far more contempt than compliance. But how can you appeal anything when their MO is "delete and ban"? On one of the other sites I frequent, the mods were overstepping their bounds and using their OPINIONS as reasons to warn and ban. This got so bad, the site Admin stepped in and MADE an appeals area.
But hey, it was only Milfy City so it doesn't matter that much.

On that site, I believe it goes:
Section Moderator < Moderator < Super Moderator < Admin
In short if even a Super Mod can't help you (if you're having issues with Moderators), you straight to Admin.

On this site it seems to go:
Moderator. That is all. Moderators are there to make sure the site stays civil and to keep the users safe, not to rule with an iron fist.

Last edited:

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
so that game is about to end? I mean, from what i remember, he corrupted a lot of females in the game. most are NPC, but i do not remember MC now corrupts ALL women in the city. How bout the men? Has he corrupted them all?

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
so that game is about to end? I mean, from what i remember, he corrupted a lot of females in the game. most are NPC, but i do not remember MC now corrupts ALL women in the city. How bout the men? Has he corrupted them all?
In story, yes he has corrupted the men too. We only really hear about it and only see a couple. For example, we never see a single male student in the school, but hear about how all the girls are servicing them.

The only men we see corrupted are the men we cuck... even our best friend, but we do throw him a bone ;) (actually, we let him throw his bone.)

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
In story, yes he has corrupted the men too. We only really hear about it and only see a couple. For example, we never see a single male student in the school, but hear about how all the girls are servicing them.

The only men we see corrupted are the men we cuck... even our best friend, but we do throw him a bone ;) (actually, we let him throw his bone.)
Yes, the mayor's wife and daughter when they show themselves naked, it's odd that nobody even stop them from public nudity.
I mean, it's appealing to the perverts but If you have someone endorsing you in the election dressing and acting like that, there's no way you'd vote for that candidate.

anway, What I do remember about the women in his bestfriend's life was the introduction of his aunt and cousin and a few scenes but other than that, I don't remember. mind sharing what you mean by the last part?

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Yes, the mayor's wife and daughter when they show themselves naked, it's odd that nobody even stop them from public nudity.
I mean, it's appealing to the perverts but If you have someone endorsing you in the election dressing and acting like that, there's no way you'd vote for that candidate.

anway, What I do remember about the women in his bestfriend's life was the introduction of his aunt and cousin and a few scenes but other than that, I don't remember. mind sharing what you mean by the last part?
The reason people vote for the naked people is that we corrupted the TV station signal with a "special corrupting antenna" that the shaman hooked us up with, iirc. (also how we corrupted the majority of men in town, to answer the original question.)

For MC's best friend, we eventually corrupt mom and the aunt and cousin. There is a repeatable scene where we can drink with dude and either sleep or let him choose which of the three he wants... he always chooses his mom ;) It is the end of their story.

Setanta357

Jun 10, 2022
Corruption Final version Release Date>
  • Corruption for $20 patrons: June 30
  • Corruption for $10 patrons: July 3
  • Corruption for $5 patrons: July 10
  • Corruption for $1 patrons: July 17
I'm mixed between wanting him to get better, and wanting it to release already. Guessing he worked on it right up until his hospital trip, and is now going to take some time to review it and make sure its gtg and not a mess

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes