Poolmax007

Jun 21, 2019
Lastly i wanted to see the ending of corruption which is finally coming out but i 'm more interested in the latest work of Mr.c "the lust village", the graphics quality is very much improved and have a lot of potential

Setanta357

Jun 10, 2022
Lastly i wanted to see the ending of corruption which is finally coming out but i 'm more interested in the latest work of Mr.c "the lust village", the graphics quality is very much improved and have a lot of potential
Part of the reason he is wrapping up Corruption is because the engine he's using is getting outdated. We see that with the graphics in Lust village, much better. Seeing the preview 'corrupt' image at the start of the game makes me excited to see how LV is going to turn out

CatEclctic41

Formerly 'Anackkin91'
Jan 28, 2018
new here, so how pregnancy system work in this game? Can we impregnation the girl several time?
And NTR(idk what to say but other dude fuck the girl)?

SenorSmut

Apr 27, 2022
new here, so how pregnancy system work in this game? Can we impregnation the girl several time?
And NTR(idk what to say but other dude fuck the girl)?
Pregnancy is totally limited to plot-appointed persons and times and currently does not play a large part in the game.

The protagonist fucks other guys' women in front of them, but not vice versa.

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Man this game has Incredible scripting problems.

Playing from scratch the scene jumps around making no sense and the story pacing could have been so good.
Like if you do timepass through jerking it triggers a scene which has no business triggering because everyones curroption level was non existent.

Dev should take clear cues from Dark Magic who did this perfectly.

Reactions: Arcane666

Setanta357

Jun 10, 2022
Man this game has Incredible scripting problems.

Playing from scratch the scene jumps around making no sense and the story pacing could have been so good.
Like if you do timepass through jerking it triggers a scene which has no business triggering because everyones curroption level was non existent.

Dev should take clear cues from Dark Magic who did this perfectly.
Early on in the development of this game, I think the Dev was still learning a lot about proper game dev. the Dev for Dark magic may have had much more experience writing intially, which is why theirs comes across better. With his experience for this game, I'm sure his other project is going to be all the better for it

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
It's due tomorrow, dude.
Timezones dude. Mr. C is in the far east, so it's already the 30th for him. I'd guess it'll drop in the next hour or so, going by the patterns of the past.
Edit- Of course as for when it will drop HERE might be many hours or days more.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes