themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
4 days until the next release and no wip preview... we better be getting some solid new pregnancy content or group corruption.

Reactions: locco1234

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
does anybody or any patreon know if this game is ever gonna have impreg and preg sex for the mom and sis ? its been forever we seen some new stuff we them it feels like ?
I think the main reason "main characters" don't have pregnancies is that it will mess with other content (the club, Utopia etc)
Maybe after full release we get the ending where you can also impregnate the cop mom sis teacher principle etc

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think the main reason "main characters" don't have pregnancies is that it will mess with other content (the club, Utopia etc)
Maybe after full release we get the ending where you can also impregnate the cop mom sis teacher principle etc
It is because for each character that could get pregnant, you need an extra render for her for pregnant and non for each frame. Add to that the variations for when you have more than one person on screen at a time. It increases the time, work, and size of the game exponentially.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Preg sex?

I'd rather they got the sleep and wank scenes for slaves. It's been missing since what, 0.85 or something?

Barendil

Mar 19, 2020
That's actually a good question considering that there was no preview. So I'm afraid that this might be a very minor update even compared to 1.90, which wasn't that big.

monach779

Jul 19, 2017
Corruption v1.95

Changelog:

- Night Living room Jenny and Nicole scene (1 animation)

- Living room scene in daytime (Jenny, Nicole TV interview)

- New Mrs. Simpson's house event scene

- Amy and Bella's mom pregnant sex scene

- Sophia new level scene

- Sophia Talk scene

- Sophia new 'Call Mrs. Robinson' scene

- Mrs. Robinson new level scene

- Emma and Grace 3 new level scene

- Emma and Grace 2 daytime scenes

- Mrs. Robinson 3 nighttime scenes

- Added 'Day Pass' menu in MC's room

- Added Gallery system in MC's computer (Only Jenny now)

- New Characters: Emma and Grace ( First meeting at Mrs. Robinson's house)

Only svscomics

Reactions: Fzoner95 and BaasB
3.70 star(s) 198 Votes