Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Bwos...The new char...it was bad...God damn it bro the 1 time we got a horse cant it be a good one?Do i really need to wait for wsan to write smt remotely decent?

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
What is wrong with her?
She acts like a child.She is supposedly made to fit the "Dumb but lovable" archetype but it comes off as incredibly naive,and like a child.Its weird.Our pc in the scenes takes on the role of a guiding mother leading her through each scene.Its weird and not at all arousing.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
She acts like a child.She is supposedly made to fit the "Dumb but lovable" archetype but it comes off as incredibly naive,and like a child.Its weird.Our pc in the scenes takes on the role of a guiding mother leading her through each scene.Its weird and not at all arousing.
Oh. Well that sounds like something I am into. I do enjoy when my femChamp can act like a mommy. And it seems At is made for that.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Oh. Well that sounds like something I am into. I do enjoy when my femChamp can act like a mommy. And it seems At is made for that.
Then this will be up your alley.The pc here is a semi decent copy of evergreens behavior during scenes,just worse and i dislike tarahs personality but if you are into it you are prolly going to enjoy it.

Reactions: JungleNuts

KouUrakiZX-2

Mar 17, 2020
Me awkwardly hiding the fact I actually enjoy CoC2 (while also simultaneously being a CoC, and TiTs enjoyer) after seeing the massive amount of pages dedicated to shitting on this game / writers. View attachment 3704299
It turns into a circle jerk of shitting on the game/writers/etc too much that its kinda poisoned the well in terms of finding actionable criticism and solutions to fix said problems. But is also fun to shit on it at times.

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
It turns into a circle jerk of shitting on the game/writers/etc too much that its kinda poisoned the well in terms of finding actionable criticism and solutions to fix said problems. But is also fun to shit on it at times.
Well there's not really a point in trying to find solutions to problems in the game. It's all at the mercy of savin and his little circle, even if we all started submitting commissions they're not obligated to honor them so the next best thing to do is shit talk the game and it's creators

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
During my playtrough, I was happy to see Kinu fall in love with a farmer boy. Not everything has to be incest.

*runs*
And that's fine.
Most people don't have a problem on the no incest but on the fact that even your daughter treat you like a barbarian outsider and a bad parent for getting her out of the pocket dimension because the god, who she still worship and love over you, makes you unable to visit her for more than 10 years without warning. Also the game makes you, the player, perv on her fucking her boyfriend during the festival event.
The stupidity of forcing what was a wholesome piece of content into a salt pit and sexual content is what is infuriating.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
And that's fine.
Most people don't have a problem on the no incest but on the fact that even your daughter treat you like a barbarian outsider and a bad parent for getting her out of the pocket dimension because the god, who she still worship and love over you, makes you unable to visit her for more than 10 years without warning. Also the game makes you, the player, perv on her fucking her boyfriend during the festival event.
The stupidity of forcing what was a wholesome piece of content into a salt pit and sexual content is what is infuriating.
Damn straight!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CorruptionOfChampionsII-0.7.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

2.90 star(s) 103 Votes