Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
If your asking for the scene that Wsan (allegedly) got mad at. It's probably the Hobgoblin defeat scene where you lose to the Hobgoblins in the Undermountain while Brienne is in your party, people had been saying it's removed but I'm pretty sure it's not. For the Kiyoko one idk
Do you happen to know the last version that had the scene, because it seems it really is gone...

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
I just saw the post you shared. I can understand why people wouldn't like It, even though I would enjoy it. They should have an option to remove "NTR" scenes from a playthrough, like some games do, instead of removing it entirely. Shame, but one person won't change that.
Not particularly a fan of ntr myself but I feel it would fit well into the game..you know a little corruption in corruption of champions but I digress

• Red Heart
Reactions: Soul_Devour

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
I'm just curious, so is this scene removed from the game, or is it still in the game? If so where can I find it? I know many people here don't seem to like NTR, but I'm hoping to find NTR scenes myself. If you're not comfortable answering, I completely understand!
I don't know, I don't put companions I care about in my party anymore (not that I ever let Kiyoko out of the ball anymore either).

Oh and for anyone looking to choose their companions based on how much content they have:

Single Appearances
Agnimitra41
Arona296
Atugia45
Azyrran168
Berwyn23
Brienne112
Brint265
Cait867
Einin49
Etheryn323
Kiyoko492
Quintillus93
Viviane33
Duo Appearances
Agnimitra10
Arona42
Atugia14
Azyrran5
Berwyn10
Brienne11
Brint44
Cait79
Einin6
Etheryn28
Kiyoko0
Quintillus6
Viviane7

Group Appearances
Agnimitra7
Arona11
Atugia0
Azyrran2
Berwyn3
Brienne0
Brint12
Cait48
Einin3
Etheryn1
Kiyoko1
Quintillus3
Viviane8
All Appearances
Agnimitra58
Arona349
Atugia59
Azyrran175
Berwyn36
Brienne123
Brint321
Cait994
Einin58
Etheryn352
Kiyoko493
Quintillus102
Viviane48

Specific Duo Combinations
AgnimitraArona5
AgnimitraAtugia4
AgnimitraCait1
AronaAtugia2
AronaAzyrran2
AronaBerwyn2
AronaBrienne3
AronaBrint13
AronaCait9
AronaEinin2
AronaQuintillus2
AronaViviane2
AtugiaCait7
AtugiaEinin1
AzyrranEtheryn3
BerwynBrienne3
BerwynBrint4
BerwynEtheryn1
BrienneBrint53
BrienneCait5
BrintCait26
BrintQuintillus1
CaitEinin2
CaitEtheryn23
CaitQuintillus1
CaitViviane5
EininQuintillus1
EtherynQuintillus1
1717765839979.png
The lists are compilations the following functions
  • party.comp
  • party.hasAll
  • party.has
  • PlayerParty.has
  • party.randcomp
The group is scenes where they are all called at once; Duo is where it specifies combinations of two; the single is any time they are called alone. Functions are a bit too complicated to include (stuff like calling based on their personality tags or other secondary measurements), so they are not present. The duo & all count excludes Brint X Brienne in their individual counts (as this is just them checking for either of them being there).

Last edited:

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
I don't know, I don't put companions I care about in my party anymore (not that I ever let Kiyoko out of the ball anymore either).

Oh and for anyone looking to choose their companions based on how much content they have:
Single Appearances
Agnimitra41
Arona296
Atugia45
Azyrran11
Berwyn23
Brienne112
Brint265
Cait265
Einin323
Etheryn323
Kiyoko492
Quintillus93
Viviane33
Duo Appearances
Agnimitra10
Arona42
Atugia14
Azyrran5
Berwyn10
Brienne11
Brint44
Cait79
Einin6
Etheryn28
Kiyoko0
Quintillus6
Viviane7

Group Appearances
Agnimitra7
Arona11
Atugia0
Azyrran2
Berwyn3
Brienne0
Brint12
Cait48
Einin3
Etheryn1
Kiyoko1
Quintillus3
Viviane8
All Appearances
Agnimitra58
Arona349
Atugia59
Azyrran18
Berwyn36
Brienne176
Brint374
Cait392
Einin332
Etheryn352
Kiyoko493
Quintillus102
Viviane48

AgnimitraArona5
AgnimitraAtugia4
AgnimitraCait1
AronaAtugia2
AronaAzyrran2
AronaBerwyn2
AronaBrienne3
AronaBrint13
AronaCait9
AronaEinin2
AronaQuintillus2
AronaViviane2
AtugiaCait7
AtugiaEinin1
AzyrranEtheryn3
BerwynBrienne3
BerwynBrint4
BerwynEtheryn1
BrienneBrint53
BrienneCait5
BrintCait26
BrintQuintillus1
CaitEinin2
CaitEtheryn23
CaitQuintillus1
CaitViviane5
EininQuintillus1
EtherynQuintillus1
  • party.comp
  • party.hasAll
  • party.has
  • PlayerParty.has
  • party.randcomp
The group is scenes where they are all called at once; Duo is where it specifies combinations of two; the single is any time they are called alone. Functions are a bit too complicated to include (stuff like calling based on their personality tags or other secondary measurements), so they are not present. The duo & all count excludes Brint X Brienne in their individual counts (as this is just them checking for either of them being there).
Some interesting stats but I'm not sure how useful this is, surely a lot of these are just the single line of flavour text companions insert into scenes?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022

Single Appearances
Agnimitra41
Arona296
Atugia45
Azyrran11
Berwyn23
Brienne112
Brint265
Cait265
Einin323
Etheryn323
Kiyoko492
Quintillus93
Viviane33
Duo Appearances
Agnimitra10
Arona42
Atugia14
Azyrran5
Berwyn10
Brienne11
Brint44
Cait79
Einin6
Etheryn28
Kiyoko0
Quintillus6
Viviane7

Group Appearances
Agnimitra7
Arona11
Atugia0
Azyrran2
Berwyn3
Brienne0
Brint12
Cait48
Einin3
Etheryn1
Kiyoko1
Quintillus3
Viviane8
All Appearances
Agnimitra58
Arona349
Atugia59
Azyrran18
Berwyn36
Brienne176
Brint374
Cait392
Einin332
Etheryn352
Kiyoko493
Quintillus102
Viviane48

AgnimitraArona5
AgnimitraAtugia4
AgnimitraCait1
AronaAtugia2
AronaAzyrran2
AronaBerwyn2
AronaBrienne3
AronaBrint13
AronaCait9
AronaEinin2
AronaQuintillus2
AronaViviane2
AtugiaCait7
AtugiaEinin1
AzyrranEtheryn3
BerwynBrienne3
BerwynBrint4
BerwynEtheryn1
BrienneBrint53
BrienneCait5
BrintCait26
BrintQuintillus1
CaitEinin2
CaitEtheryn23
CaitQuintillus1
CaitViviane5
EininQuintillus1
EtherynQuintillus1
  • party.comp
  • party.hasAll
  • party.has
  • PlayerParty.has
  • party.randcomp
Wait, who the fuck is Einin? They aren't in the game, I'd know for sure. o_O
Is it that mouse companion that they announced was going to be added soon, 2 years ago?

Reactions: Mrbark1234 and B2B2

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Wait, who the fuck is Einin? They aren't in the game, I'd know for sure. o_O
Is it that mouse companion that they announced was going to be added soon, 2 years ago?
Its another fully completed William companion that was rejected.

Some interesting stats but I'm not sure how useful this is, surely a lot of these are just the single line of flavour text companions insert into scenes?
I was initially going to make another post talking about how Cait and Brint are the only companions worth using, but decided to at-least try and get some data to back it up, found some surprising results.
  • To no ones surprise Cait has the most content, by a huge margin
  • Kiyoko's has big numbers but only actually appears outside of the fox den and other Kitsune enemies thrice (two of which are NTR)
  • Arona has more appearances than Brint
  • Atugio, Agnimitra & Viviane continue to be forgotten
  • Despite there being a sex scene between Atugia & Brint they never interact
  • Arona has more interation with other companions that Cait
  • Einin, despite being rejected years ago still has more team interaction that Azzyrran, and the same amount as Quint.
As someone who likes to at-least try and see the content I think that seeing who appears it a good way to see that, and its pretty clear what pairings are intended:
  • Starter/Mixed Team: Brint and Cait
  • "Male" Team: Brint and Arona
  • "Female" Team: Cait and Etheryn
Another surprise I found was characters have personality traits, some scenes use this for including/excluding characters.

AgnimitraCOMP_PLAYFUL
AronaCOMP_AGGRESSIVE
AtugiaCOMP_RESERVEDIf not sexed has COMP_CHASTE
AzyrranCOMP_RESERVED, COMP_PLAYFUL
BrienneCOMP_RESERVED
BrintCOMP_AGGRESSIVE
CaitCOMP_PLAYFUL, COMP_SLUTTY
EininCOMP_PLAYFUL, COMP_SLUTTY
EtherynCOMP_CHASTE
KiyokoCOMP_PLAYFUL
Kiyoko GemCOMP_PLAYFUL
QuintillusCOMP_SLUTTY, COMP_RESERVED
VivianeCOMP_RESERVEDGains COMP_PLAYFUL when demon

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Its another fully completed William companion that was rejected.
Oh, lmao. How many does he have now? 3 of those?

I was initially going to make another post talking about how Cait and Brint are the only companions worth using, but decided to at-least try and get some data to back it up, found some surprising results.

To no ones surprise Cait has the most content
With all due respect, but Cait is... Cait. :HideThePain:

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Oh, lmao. How many does he have now? 3 of those?

With all due respect, but Cait is... Cait. :HideThePain:
The WIlliam stuff is always really depressing, not only is it fully written, but there is a bunch of stuff in both TiTS and COC2 that already accounts for them being there.

Yea, Cait is Cait, and there are no good female companions, unfortunately (Einin was never added, Agnimitra was forget in the update they were added, Atugia is for abandoned, if you have Brienne equipped make sure not to take out unless you are a cuck, Kiyoko only has content with other Kitsune (or a few scenes for cucks), Viviane got a quest and now exists as a shopkeep, the only real option is Azyrran, who has half the appearances of the major dick-wielding companions)

Poor thing didn't have the right equipment View attachment 3713818
Looking into it to try and find the Doc, according to Savin (this March) Einin never had any sex scenes (though Whisper can rape Einin).

Last edited:

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Not particularly a fan of ntr myself but I feel it would fit well into the game..you know a little corruption in corruption of champions but I digress
Its an obvious fail state for combat encounters honestly, you get fucked if you fail an encounter so your companions get fucked too potentially. Just don't lose to random encounters and you don't get fucked/cucked is real simple.

Same time saying fuck tobs is always justified, so fuck tobs for the hobgoblin scene.

Got confused for a split second with arona/etheryn being 0 but this is purely for combat scenes.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Its an obvious fail state for combat encounters honestly, you get fucked if you fail an encounter so your companions get fucked too potentially. Just don't lose to random encounters and you don't get fucked/cucked is real simple.

Same time saying fuck tobs is always justified, so fuck tobs for the hobgoblin scene.

Got confused for a split second with arona/etheryn being 0 but this is purely for combat scenes.
Yea unfortunately there is no easy way to find non-combat scenes, I could try and see if anything is findable though the showname. I can also count how often each bust is called in though those will include everyone so It will take some time if I do so.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020

Single Appearances
Agnimitra41
Arona296
Atugia45
Azyrran168
Berwyn23
Brienne112
Brint265
Cait867
Einin49
Etheryn323
Kiyoko492
Quintillus93
Viviane33
Duo Appearances
Agnimitra10
Arona42
Atugia14
Azyrran5
Berwyn10
Brienne11
Brint44
Cait79
Einin6
Etheryn28
Kiyoko0
Quintillus6
Viviane7

Group Appearances
Agnimitra7
Arona11
Atugia0
Azyrran2
Berwyn3
Brienne0
Brint12
Cait48
Einin3
Etheryn1
Kiyoko1
Quintillus3
Viviane8
All Appearances
Agnimitra58
Arona349
Atugia59
Azyrran175
Berwyn36
Brienne123
Brint321
Cait994
Einin58
Etheryn352
Kiyoko493
Quintillus102
Viviane48

AgnimitraArona5
AgnimitraAtugia4
AgnimitraCait1
AronaAtugia2
AronaAzyrran2
AronaBerwyn2
AronaBrienne3
AronaBrint13
AronaCait9
AronaEinin2
AronaQuintillus2
AronaViviane2
AtugiaCait7
AtugiaEinin1
AzyrranEtheryn3
BerwynBrienne3
BerwynBrint4
BerwynEtheryn1
BrienneBrint53
BrienneCait5
BrintCait26
BrintQuintillus1
CaitEinin2
CaitEtheryn23
CaitQuintillus1
CaitViviane5
EininQuintillus1
EtherynQuintillus1
View attachment 3713494
  • party.comp
  • party.hasAll
  • party.has
  • PlayerParty.has
  • party.randcomp
Imagine making Excel spreadsheet for the piece of shit called CoC II

2.90 star(s) 103 Votes