Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
During my playtrough, I was happy to see Kinu fall in love with a farmer boy. Not everything has to be incest.
Like I give a shit about incest or who the fuck she ends up with.

The problem here was that they didn't give Kinu quite enough time to be the little shining darling she could be, you just get some time with her until you bring the orb to the Tree of Utter Cunts and then it is arbitrarily decided that the next time you see your little daughter, she's now an utter bitch to either parent of hers and you missed out on most of her growth.

You could have had some hijinks with little Kinu messing around in the village, playing badminton with the Senko rip-off, slam poetry with the one kitsune whose half is burnt, spike the local drunk's sake with laxatives and then gradually have her grow up in a couple of weeks.

Couldn't even have accidental wholesomeness in this shit, could we?

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
I was confused why the new NPC was acting as if she knew me already until I checked the wiki and saw she had been already a package thing with Tavi, who I also had to remind myself of. Bitch was put in 5 years ago, along with her daughter who had no interactions. Was there some competition to give preg content to the most obscure characters? Cause clearly Garde won.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
When does this ever happen
There is a festival scene with Kyoko during which Kinu appear because family event and then she left to go spend time with her boyfriend and the game really insist on you knowing this not being a romantic flower watching but hard sex behind the bushes. You don't literally perv on them but they go out of their way to be sure you know what they are doing.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I was confused why the new NPC was acting as if she knew me already until I checked the wiki and saw she had been already a package thing with Tavi, who I also had to remind myself of. Bitch was put in 5 years ago, along with her daughter who had no interactions. Was there some competition to give preg content to the most obscure characters? Cause clearly Garde won.
If that's so, then Atugia really can't win at anything :KEK:

Martin2

Aug 6, 2021
There is a festival scene with Kyoko during which Kinu appear because family event and then she left to go spend time with her boyfriend and the game really insist on you knowing this not being a romantic flower watching but hard sex behind the bushes. You don't literally perv on them but they go out of their way to be sure you know what they are doing.
I don't think that's what happens, dude. especially since in kinu quest you can check her apperance and it still says she's a virgin.

Oct 16, 2020
No. Use an emulator.
CorruptionOfChampionsII-0.7.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
quit using torrents they will never work grab the patreon mega link like a normal human would

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I don't think that's what happens, dude. especially since in kinu quest you can check her apperance and it still says she's a virgin.
I wouldn't take the appearance tab of a character in a bad side quest as the full truth but if I'm wrong about the hanami festival (I believe it's that event) then I apologise for misleading statements.

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
Probably a bit of an ask, anybody know the flags so you can become a dragon morph if you're alredy a kitsune? Either removing the kitsune part or something similar. Would really help me out.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I don't have a screenshot of the hobgoblin content but here is Wsan's reaction
#10868964 by Alterism
View attachment 3692560

Another Post by Alterism (#10871535) showing examples of the Minotaurs raping Brinee and Kiyoko. View attachment 3692570
Its also only these two specifically monogamous characters and Cait (who has interactions with everything), so I think the NTR intentions are pretty obvious.
I'm just curious, so is this scene removed from the game, or is it still in the game? If so where can I find it? I know many people here don't seem to like NTR, but I'm hoping to find NTR scenes myself. If you're not comfortable answering, I completely understand!

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I'm just curious, so is this scene removed from the game, or is it still in the game? If so where can I find it? I know many people here don't seem to like NTR, but I'm hoping to find NTR scenes myself. If you're not comfortable answering, I completely understand!
If your asking for the scene that Wsan (allegedly) got mad at. It's probably the Hobgoblin defeat scene where you lose to the Hobgoblins in the Undermountain while Brienne is in your party, people had been saying it's removed but I'm pretty sure it's not. For the Kiyoko one idk

2.90 star(s) 103 Votes