Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What about Shy Kinu? because I fucking hate the Kitsune Hime version of Kinu and don't remember much of the shy versions personality
Or is that fucked too?
I mean she still marries a guy so it's still shit but at least this kind of shit is the kind that you can tolerate.
Unlike the other one which is like a septic tank's worth is spilled in your house's interior.

Least the guy she chooses is a competent one and they're not openly fucking like the bimbo one aka the proper kind o' couple which is kinda rare in that world.

Sep 21, 2019
I mean she still marries a guy so it's still shit but at least this kind of shit is the kind that you can tolerate.
Unlike the other one which is like a septic tank's worth is spilled in your house's interior.

Least the guy she chooses is a competent one and they're not openly fucking like the bimbo one aka the proper kind o' couple which is kinda rare in that world.
fair enough
but I'm still waiting on that incest patch
If it even exists :HideThePain:

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
B submitted the whole thing like a week or two ago, been writing it for the last year.

It still has to be reviewed and coded so I would guess a couple months, probably.
LOL if he has been writing it for a whole year, well get like 10 pages of content, and 50% of it is done by other people. ;?

If he had been writing for an entire year, we would get a character 100x bigger than the actual game combined all together......... hahahahahahahahah

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
LOL if he has been writing it for a whole year, well get like 10 pages of content, and 50% of it is done by other people. ;?

If he had been writing for an entire year, we would get a character 100x bigger than the actual game combined all together......... hahahahahahahahah
My man's probably writing a short sentence per month. :KEK:

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016

B also has his actual character (Agni), a bunch of random other stuff, and is writing a crapload of TiTs project stuff.

BQuest was also really complicated, as Berwyn has a sub/dom meter and female/male form, as well as writing his mistress' scenes. Bunchbof different variables and parsers to account for.

I kinda feel like you're vastly underestimating the amount of writing that goes into a game with a bunch of variables, or writing in general really.

Also, just as a comparison, at the end of 2020 Savin alone had a word count of 502,616 in CoC2. That's slightly over half of the entire Harry Potter series from a single author, 2 years ago.

CoC2 is really really big. It's probably the 2nd biggest single player text game ever created...

Right behind TiTs.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
If money and project completion had direct correlation, I'd be reading Winds of Winter right now.

Am I reading Winds of Winter?

NO.

In conclusion, fuck George RR Martin.
Glad we are in agreement that the dev team are money grubbing hacks who have forgone any vision save their own despite a good hunk of people speaking out against it and are drawing even that to profit from it as much as possible.

In conclusion Savin is a money grubbing hack and TOBs is a self important bully and the best that could happen to this game is it getting the OG COC treatment and being modded to hell and back to remove the dreck

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Where can I find Tobs being a dipshit/bully? I keep hearing about it, and while I'm not doubting it I still wanna see it
Go to their forums, and be negative nelly. Have a really thorough plausible and Exceptional negative comment about the game, how his work is weak or some other crap, see if you arn't dissed, then crapped on by every other supporter, then

Crushed Under the Mighty Weight of the BANN HAMMER

2.90 star(s) 103 Votes