Oct 10, 2021
I like when things work out. I had just enough health to tank a Lunge from Kas under Mirror stance. I had Cait revive me in time to eat a Dragon Breath. Walked away with both moves learned.

Reactions: Tau_Iota

CratorH8er

Mar 10, 2021
The roaming event is not part of the plot. It's a random encounter, nothing like the expansions she now has. Comparing the two should make it obvious what he meant. You're being far too literal and obtuse about this.
Damn, you’re right, I should’ve just read into the comment and assumed he said something entirely different that actually made sense. How silly of me to actually read and respond to what he said. I mean, if he’s saying something negative about CoC2 then it must be right, even if he has to make it up.

• Angry
Reactions: Mav3rick88

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Damn, you’re right, I should’ve just read into the comment and assumed he said something entirely different that actually made sense.
You got it. You obfuscating what his point was is just you trying to gain a gotcha over a technicality. A weak one at that.

keni77

Feb 3, 2020
Pixeldrain: Windows / Android
Steam beta key (April-May 2023):MfokDYm2BG9CujNbMrql
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.6.6 Patch Notes:
  • If you have helped Shar move to her tower, finished the Cloister quest, renovated the Wayfort, and never kicked Zhara out of your bed when she’s approached you, she and her goons will approach you about moving into the Wayfort.
  • If you accept Zhara’s offer, you’ll either get new guards or a new source of income to supplement your fort.
  • There are several new events for harpy-related mischief (and a chance to be treated to a reverse gangbang) in the fort once they’ve all moved in. Poor Daliza gets bullied even more.
  • In the fort, Zhara can act as both an alchemy bench and a shop for all flavors of harpy egg. She also has some new talks.
  • Zhara’s firstborn chick has a name and face now, and a special interaction if you’ve got Agnimitra in the party when you meet her for the first time.
  • Zhara’s pregnancy content’s been patched up and expanded for her living in the fort.
  • All of Zhara’s night time visit sex scenes have been touched up to work in the Wayfort. (Thanks to Tobs for helping with the edits here!)
  • Atani’s firstborn kid can now be named, and has new hangout and play options (by Skow).
  • Fixed a bug that made Restrained apply Stun instead of Stagger. oops.
  • Fixed a bug that made Kitsunetsuki’s effects not have the proper duration
  • New Bust: Zhara’s daughter.
View attachment 2611730
Such a quick update, there must be pigs flying around somewhere

Oct 10, 2021
Poor dragon, gonna just stay there and die because you're too stupid to let Ryn get another item that'll boost another stat. Or maybe Cait.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
What is up with them making all the portraits for your kids post Kinu black, all of their mothers are white.
Short Answer: Don't think about it too hard.
Long Answer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry I had more of a post planned here but the IQ flowed out of my ears.

Poor dragon, gonna just stay there and die because you're too stupid to let Ryn get another item that'll boost another stat. Or maybe Cait.
How would a spear even tell if you're royalty? Azzyran is no more qualified to eventually take her own hive than the rest of the hive knights. MC can be a noble in his background, does that mean that you could have deboned the dragon?
Technically Kiyoko should be able to heft the spear too and I don't think anybody is more in control of themselves than a kitsune.
Would Etheryn have even worked? Would the spear just refuse to budge until you finish WC and additionally Dracia so Ryn is finally Queen? (obviously you can't do that order since it's behind WC, but you get the point of this hypothetical)

Does just a drop of noble blood qualify you? How would the spear even know?
It's not like your defacto royalty is imprinted on your soul.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
How would a spear even tell if you're royalty? Azzyran is no more qualified to eventually take her own hive than the rest of the hive knights. MC can be a noble in his background, does that mean that you could have deboned the dragon?
Technically Kiyoko should be able to heft the spear too and I don't think anybody is more in control of themselves than a kitsune.
Would Etheryn have even worked? Would the spear just refuse to budge until you finish WC and additionally Dracia so Ryn is finally Queen? (obviously you can't do that order since it's behind WC, but you get the point of this hypothetical)
They clearly didn't think much about that. Allowing ourselves to be imbued with the power of a dragon if we have a certain background could have been such a cool idea. But alas it's probably never gonna happen because power fantasy for players is a big no no.

Oct 10, 2021

It probably has medieval Denuvo installed on it. Or the spear had someone downloaded into it. Like how Ashe uploads herself into the horny bat. Perhaps it's a dragon. Then you got a dragon inside the spear that's inside the other dragon. Layers after layers of dragon.

Agni's scene with Zhara's first daughter finally made me see her as a character. It was a nice scene that played off her immortalness. Too bad there's a chance you don't get that scene.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Couple questions:
Can we send maid (uncorrupted) Jael'yn to the Wayfort?
Is Drifa's corrupted route in the game now? And can we save her from the Corrupted Lupines? Or is it still on the list (aka never)?

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
On the wayfort: For real though, the wayfort is a complete mess. It's just this weird mix of characters that they just throw in there with absolutely no relation to one another. It's just really jarring seeing these completely different NPCs with nothing in common share the same space with each other.
I vaguely remember there was once plans for there to be two bases, the wayfort for corrupt characters and then this other base for less corrupt/pure characters.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Agni's scene with Zhara's first daughter finally made me see her as a character. It was a nice scene that played off her immortalness. Too bad there's a chance you don't get that scene.
Showed how little investment I had in Agni cause I either missed or forgot she was Zhara's great grandmom. Zhara greets her so casually as if they met up since after her resurrection, I feel like I missed a scene somewhere. We didn't even know her name until this update apparently.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes