destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
The "kick her" option for night visits permanently disables her night visits and stops you from moving her to the wayfort, not the "turn down" sex option. Unless, I'm misinterpreting the changelog, you can turn down sex with her and move her to the wayfort.
You have a limited amount of turn downs until you get locked out. I don't like the night visit scenes of Zhara but I woudl have liked to be able to see the wayfort scenes. Thanks to ass design, I can't.

Reactions: JungleNuts

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
After a thousand pages you all kinda read the same to me tbh

But you’re not locked off from her entirely, you still encounter her out in the wild. What’s up with you guys and getting mad over things you’re literally making up on your own?
This is a lazy gotcha and I know you're not stupid enough to not be able to infer from basic context that I meant her new content.

I'm genuinely tired of your dense ass.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
You found a gig or something my guy? We seeing you in CoC2 soon?
Just people willing to pay me to write short smut.
And probably not. Not in the best of terms with people there considering I got banned from forums and discord. Still, I will submit something in summer after some cool down period.

here's an list of what fenco charges
Common exchange rate for writing is usually $.01 or $.02 per word, depends on how much you value your time/creativity/confidence in your work. I just recently took my first commission to write 1.5k words for $20. Absolute worst case is you can oversell yourself and then try and find a middle ground.

Also remember to NEVER send the full work unless you get your money first. Had a friend get scammed out of a fuckton of money like that.
This is literally just the first result of a Google search, but this article says the following:

(I’m guessing USD.)

This is assuming you present yourself as a career writer, and not just a hobbyist, however.

It’s true that, in reality, you can charge what rate soever you think is fair for your work.
Thank you!

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Just people willing to pay me to write short smut.
And probably not. Not in the best of terms with people there considering I got banned from forums and discord. Still, I will submit something in summer after some cool down period.

Thank you!
How'd you get banned if you don't mind me asking?

Best of luck with your endeavors, friend.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I am confrontational and critical person of all media I consume, and I do have a tendency of not shutting up when I am advised to. So my ban steamed more from a continues build up of me constantly calling out the game when it implemented something I am not a fan off, rather than it being just one time thing.

As for what broke the camel's back, it was in regards to Ryn and how her love confession was handled. Basically, for her to confess her love to you, you or Elthara need to bottom to her and there seemingly will not be any other way for champ to gain such a opportunity. I find that questionable for many reasons, main one being it reduces Ryn love arc to a single act rather than gradual build up. Nothing else you did for her matters, which just rubs me the wrong way.

You can find the whole conversation on forums. I went by the name Animalistic.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I am confrontational and critical person of all media I consume, and I do have a tendency of not shutting up when I am advised to. So my ban steamed more from a continues build up of me constantly calling out the game when it implemented something I am not a fan off, rather than it being just one time thing.

As for what broke the camel's back, it was in regards to Ryn and how her love confession was handled. Basically, for her to confess her love to you, you or Elthara need to bottom to her and there seemingly will not be any other way for champ to gain such a opportunity. I find that questionable for many reasons, main one being it reduces Ryn love arc to a single act rather than gradual build up. Nothing else you did for her matters, which just rubs me the wrong way.

Welcome to the group. :KEK:

Hmm, we need to go bottom? This reminds me of Berwyn shenanigans regarding how their scenes change or work.
Guess that's one NPC's love I won't get since my microCHAD doesn't know the word bottom 'cause everything he sees, he looks up to. literally.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017

Hah, I remember that. They really have that community whipped. "If you're not willing to get a dick up your butt, then you don't actually love someone." Hilarious.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Hey, a blue mage has to look at the bright side of things. They learn all their power by getting hit by new and interesting bullshit all the time.
Indeed. Anyways I think the only power that Kasyrra has exclusive to herself now is Lunge.
Dragon Breath can be gotten from the Hydra in the Temple of Challenge that you get access to after Gweyr quest.
Double Attack can be gotten either down there or that Khor Minos demon you do as part of the first 'siege' quest.
Banshee's wail can also be gotten from down there too IIRC.
There's some other ability that can't be gotten anywhere else that I'm forgetting.

Bit of a moot point right now though. Can't use Breath, Lunge, Double Attack, etc and who knows when we're gonna get level 8 never you mind level 10.

Hah, I remember that. They really have that community whipped. "If you're not willing to get a dick up your butt, then you don't actually love someone." Hilarious.
I don't think it's a universal thing.
But I'm still waiting with bated breath to see how excited people are when the heir stuff lands.
That oughta be a nice fun piece of potential drama.

Last edited:

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
I also have an account on Fenoxo, I have my opinions and will voice it there if I feel the need to. However, let's just say I'm not as graphic or confrontational there as I am here. I've noticed that there are people who also don't like some of the shit the devs pull, but they are a minority.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Zhara is transliterated to english russian word "жара" which means "heat (temperature)".
Who in the sound mind would name character Heat?

fakklan

Mar 16, 2018
Zhara is transliterated to english russian word "жара" which means "heat (temperature)".
Who in the sound mind would name character Heat?
It's an arabic name. Just because it seems similar, doesn't mean it is. Also, the zh and ж have a different sound. To me ж is ż, and ż isn't zh. It's just z.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Hawkthorne Castle was going to be the good guy base you are thinking of, then Carmen got "To be done soon"ed into oblivion.
I'm still so pissed that we haven't gotten any content with Carmen so far, and probably never will... outside of that one random sleeping event where she shows up and sucks us dry...

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023

What you thought the submissive elf character with the "butt slut" mechanic would just bottom out to you after you helped her save her kingdom and the fact that now alll of a sudden her "true love "for you hinges on whenever or not you take her cock in the ass or just let her cuck you by fucking the elf lady she barley interacts with is extremely out of character and overwhelming obtuse for the sake of it ?
Well then I think your crazy for doubting the quality of writing the coc 2 staff has done. You just need to open your mind and learn how to appreciate fine art.

HakievnMush

Apr 29, 2022
Is it just me or is there another person got violated by Evelyn again and again by trying to get a revenge? Help...

Edit: By the way, is there a way to unlock all bust and cg by editing saves???

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: claralover

DCreep

Oct 22, 2018
then Carmen got "To be done soon"ed into oblivion
This is exactly why I stopped supporting Fen when they were still working on the original CoC. The constant excuses of, "I'm dying of the plague" and, "my grandma's cousins neighbors dog died" was bad enough. However, what really stuck in my craw was the regularly occurring "I got enough donos to write X. Here's 200 words. I'll finish it in two weeks, I swear!" only for it to never materialize.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Played the update.
Zhara's likeable
The new kids cute and actually loves her family
The harpies have a great dynamic.
Fun interactions all around.
No complaints from me (I assure you I'm also surprised about that fact).
It's also includes recurring wayfort interaction that don't drag.
Bit encouraging, really.

• Wow
Reactions: namelessone22
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes