Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
And her code is a tangled mess. Also her "fans" are somehow even more toxic than this games official forums. I don't think she's a grifter like Savin though, just has painted herself into a corner with overcomplicated game code and can't/won't admit she needs help.

Reactions: Runufiv

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
just has painted herself into a corner with overcomplicated game code and can't/won't admit she needs help.
LT has like half a decade of tech debt that's frankly too difficult for one person to untangle
If I'm going to be candid, Innoxia is way out of her depth. She constantly sets release schedules she knows she can't meet. But she continues to make the date because of the pressure she caused to herself from 'missing' the last unrealistic update. This is repeated without variation for years to the point of mental exhaustion. (Which I imagine plays no small part in the bad periods of her personal health)

She also has no focus.
Every main project that she wants to implement she gets sidetracked by miscellaneous things that kneecaps her work flow and does all kinds of damage to her timeline. Which as you guess cause her more potential mental strain due to disappointment. Then, if it happens enough time she ends up going radio silent for another three-quarters of a month. The additions aren't without merit. Most of them help flesh out the world/map or the sex scenes. The latter being important to help the mind work with scenes and raise eroticism.
But, she desperately needs time and task management skills she will likely never develop.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But (s)he is outstanding cocksucker that do not accept that help for some reason.
The always pragmatic part of my brain is pretty sure that the only reason she doesn't hire on help in an official capacity is primarily fiscal in motive. Which is fair to a point.
But, Inno would likely be in a much better financial state in general if she had onboarded a proper team (at least for programming and potentially an editor) years ago so that content updates happened often enough to stop the increasing disaffection with her as a person.

All that said
Also her "fans" are somehow even more toxic than this games official forums.
She gets both sides. The perpetual shitposting flavor (which to be fair, if you were paying monthly for an update schedule this terrible, 'frustration' is a pretty justifiable emotion). But also her discord itself. While I like most of the people I interact with there, there is so much bad behavior reinforcement it's insane.
Any attempts Inno makes towards self improvement are immediately handwaved away by perpetually placating pandering pea-brained pushovers who continuously excuse mistakes, setbacks, rare bouts of laziness, and legitimately bad personal choices, likely to remain in good graces with the people 'in charge'.

It's like a friend with a bad drinking problem. You've gotta be there hardcore to push them to fix that before they spiral into a hole similar to the one innoxia's dug herself into.

Just my two cents.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Btw we sure Calise is Kassyrra? (I mean kind of a no duh but a tiny part of me wanna believe they be more clever than that and her weakness to holy is because being a Chosen Champion of the Gods means losing your soul same way Keros and Lumia offer our char.)

Also is it bad I'm absolutely loving the giant boar summon? like...Ryn I'm sorry this thing killed your dad but HOLY SHIT LOOK AT HIM GO I CAN TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHY YOUR DAD DEAD IF HE FOUGHT IT!

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Also is it bad I'm absolutely loving the giant boar summon? like...Ryn I'm sorry this thing killed your dad but HOLY SHIT LOOK AT HIM GO I CAN TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHY YOUR DAD DEAD IF HE FOUGHT IT!
We give her the throne, liberate her country and maybe even saving her demonic sister from field execution. I think having to see the demon boar everytime she goes into battle with her beloved Champion is a very fair price to pay

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Stupid question, is there a way to save edit stats on mobile?
Save to file, use your mobile browser of choice to go to the save editor linked in the OP, load your file, make your edits, then save the edited file and load from file in the game.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
The always pragmatic part of my brain is pretty sure that the only reason she doesn't hire on help in an official capacity is primarily fiscal in motive. Which is fair to a point.
But, Inno would likely be in a much better financial state in general if she had onboarded a proper team (at least for programming and potentially an editor) years ago so that content updates happened often enough to stop the increasing disaffection with her as a person.
Dudebro from LT thread said that
1. its her first project
2. it outgrow what it initially (a much smaller gaym) was supposed to be
3. it have lots of weird java specific weirdness like functions in enums and factory of a factory.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Unless its another way to cuck you, i.e. Frosty and that new male frostwyrm character in TiTS.
From what I heard the male Frostwyrm goes both ways (It's written by B after all). You can either be his bitch alongside the "female" Frostwyrm or you can fight him and make him submit. Then again I could be misremembering or B changed their mind.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
From what I heard the male Frostwyrm goes both ways (It's written by B after all). You can either be his bitch alongside the "female" Frostwyrm or you can fight him and make him submit. Then again I could be misremembering or B changed their mind.
Maybe, but I believe the point still stands about adding new things to old routes if it involves sharing another character.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes