Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Eh... I hate to defend Savin and Co, but c'mon guys, May ain't over yet. Let's have a little bit of patience.

Or, well, at least as much patience as you can muster for these bunch of assholes.
Nah, it's about 10 Days left. Since this fools usually update like once a week that mean one more update, two at most.
If the next update is not full of pregnant expac then they really did not care at all. Best to just slap the Abandoned tag and let the modders go wild.

mistress.ayin

Sep 28, 2020
CoC II 0.6.7 - Modded:
This mod created for 0.6.7 public version of game, and this mod focused on your champion’s powers, easy fighting. So this mod doesn’t change storyline’s or added new story to game. Your save file in this modded game works and compatible with any version of game, because it doesn’t change checksum hash, your save file hash sum is a original and unique. (check the end of your save file with a text editor, you have a unique checksum hash and you are not a cheater!)

You can download the latest public version of game from " ".

NOTE: you can play this game in your browser, go to this path "game folder\resources\app", and open "index.html" file with your browser.

Installing: for installing mod copy all of content in the Mod folder into this path "game folder\resources\app" and replace them.

List of changes, for this mod:
1.in the character creation increased your maximum health ‹+100› point.
2.in the character creation increased your credits to ‹+9000000›.
3.in the character creation increased your exp to ‹+267500›. (max level to ‹7›)
4.i added ‹5› action points to your fighting, you have ‹5› action for fight, including any spell, tease or direct melee attack.
5.in the character creation added ‹24› extra perks to your champion. (don’t change your champion’s class in the game)
NOTE: if you change your champion’s class in the game, some of your perks with class flags will reseted to your new champion’s class, so you don’t have these perks with the class flags for your new champion’s class. (i could have been to change these perks flag to other or none, but i didn’t)
6.in the character creation added ‹50› resistance to all your defense.
7.in the character creation added ‹+11› to all your attribute stats, for strength & cunning attribute states ‹+12›. (starting bonus attributes)
8.in the starting game you have "Runecleaver" and "Swift Sword", check your inventory.
9.in the character creation, for the human race i added "orange & white" hair, and for wyld elf races i added "black & white" hairs.
10.in the character creation you have long hair (ass-length) type, if you don’t want it go to stylist and cut it to short hair.
11.in the character creation you have a maximum "virility", maximum "cum rate" per hour and high "cum capacity" for male or shemale gender. (you have a legendary orgasm!)
12.don’t choose Messy Orgasm for sexual perks, i added this perk from a begining.
13.in the character creation i added ‹+90› powers from the begining, included ‹6› ultimate powers By The Horns, Solar Cannon, Mind Snap, Berserkergang, Aurora Arrow, Aurora Of Vigor check your powers menu.
14.in the Hawkethrone location go to Leorah Shop, i added to many items for easy playing, check this. (hunter’s shop)
15.i added "Wraithslayer’s Dreamblade" in the Leorah Shop, check the shop to see this item. (this is the strongest weapon in the game)
16.i don’t change any weapons, armors and …, ? to create a new weapon, ability power or any new items, it makes your save file uncompatible with original version or next versions, because the new items does not exist in the other versions, and it makes a critical error.
17.all of these change’s can be writed in your save file.

Download Modded & Minigames Solution and Save Editor from " ".
Download Modded only from below:

Oct 10, 2021
Is it possible to edit Berwyn's ultimate onto the player? Honor the little guy by having his move. It'd lead to a nice summoner playstyle.

Last edited:

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
???
In my experience Berserker Atugia does halve the damage of hexleather Cait and spirit totem Arona.
Seemed to me they wanted to make her a half tank/half dps, but the new set does neither particularly well.
For single target attacks turn 1 sure. It's why I compared output in single target to steady strike and not the nuclear device called Smite Evil on demons. Atugia isn't even close to turn 1 single target damage. To Arona. Not as much Cait though. Most of Cait's power budget is that turn 1 in smite evil. While also being beholden to other allies providing debuffs for which she can get her free 50+ damage from twist the knife and become effective.

Which aside from the fact that Arona does it better she also has better defenses in general so nonsense like this

happens less to her (though she still would probably die here too). Which
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways I should break down both flavors of my response. DPT stands for damage per turn right? I made a bunch of assumptions. No resistances/weaknesses (so holy loses a bit of it's budget against demons), fights somehow make it past turn 3, everybody stays alive and counting both single target and aoe in the same pool, and minimum leadership impact.

Arona absolutely murders the shit out of a single imp turn one. Overkills the absolute crap out of it on a crit.
Atugia contributes higher overall damage to every single one of them.
Turn 1 Bolt Cloud Barrier does it's 70-90ish damage to 3+ targets (though Atugia is only pulling ahead at 4) which is why I call it cleave adjacent and Atugia additionally zaps each one for 30 (or 47 if blessed) damage each time she gets hit.

For the '/attacker' part of that equation, it's because she's a (admittedly mediocre) tank. But even a bad tank is still a tank when it comes to attracting the obligatory silences and disables "down you go".

However
That's the theory, at least.
In practice you wouldn't be using Atugia as anything but a tank/healer hybrid.
You'd be swapping sets for the content for your second party member.
You would also likely ignore that altogether unless playing on dark as the MC is more than enough to one-two every encounter.

No matter how strong companions are, they all get crushed by either you cleaving for several hundred a strike (unless their holy weak in which you'll crit phenomenally hard) and one tapping bosses.

Unless you're doing a leadership stacking build. If you are, the best companion is "whoever hits hard enough to clean up". As you're summoning pigs that cleave an insane amount of damage at a 21% crit rate

while Talsenne is casually crapping out ~300 damage with unrealistic and unreachably high ability scores.

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
0.6.7 Patch Notes:

• If you kicked Farrah out of the Wayfort, you can now find her again in the Undermountain’s caravanserai (where the fast travel point is).
  • You can recruit Farrah back to the fort from there, or just use her as a merchant. Or bully her again.
  • Farrah’s able to build the Wayfort’s dungeon now, so all three possible renovators can do it if you only have the one.
  • Etheryn has a new scene for milky PCs nursing her after she’s been uncaged. (By Alypia)
  • Fixed a bug with the Vine Restraints effect that would cause a crash. This could effect the Alraune, Amalgamation, Archdruid Xadaron, Wyld Tree, Tanuki Witch (Meira), Prince Nyze, and Hethia fights. it incidentally made the Fungus Dungeon almost- or actually- impossible to finish. No more!
  • Fixed a couple bugs with Magic Missile/Firewyrms, one that could cause it to shoot off randomly when your turn starts, and another that could cause a crash if your previous target was Banished.
  • Fixed a bug where Zhara would keep laying the same egg forever.
  • Fixed a crash with the Kitsune troop encounter.
  • Pre-turn effects (perk procs, combat effect procs, stance procs etc.) no longer work through Banished, except for Burning/Poisoned/Bleeding.
Windows:

Android:

Etcplays

Jun 12, 2020
CoC II 0.6.7 - Modded:
This mod created for 0.6.7 public version of game, and this mod focused on your champion’s powers, easy fighting. So this mod doesn’t change storyline’s or added new story to game. Your save file in this modded game works and compatible with any version of game, because it doesn’t change checksum hash, your save file hash sum is a original and unique. (check the end of your save file with a text editor, you have a unique checksum hash and you are not a cheater!)

You can download the latest public version of game from " ".

NOTE: you can play this game in your browser, go to this path "game folder\resources\app", and open "index.html" file with your browser.

Installing: for installing mod copy all of content in the Mod folder into this path "game folder\resources\app" and replace them.

List of changes, for this mod:
1.in the character creation increased your maximum health ‹+100› point.
2.in the character creation increased your credits to ‹+9000000›.
3.in the character creation increased your exp to ‹+267500›. (max level to ‹7›)
4.i added ‹5› action points to your fighting, you have ‹5› action for fight, including any spell, tease or direct melee attack.
5.in the character creation added ‹24› extra perks to your champion. (don’t change your champion’s class in the game)
NOTE: if you change your champion’s class in the game, some of your perks with class flags will reseted to your new champion’s class, so you don’t have these perks with the class flags for your new champion’s class. (i could have been to change these perks flag to other or none, but i didn’t)
6.in the character creation added ‹50› resistance to all your defense.
7.in the character creation added ‹+11› to all your attribute stats, for strength & cunning attribute states ‹+12›. (starting bonus attributes)
8.in the starting game you have "Runecleaver" and "Swift Sword", check your inventory.
9.in the character creation, for the human race i added "orange & white" hair, and for wyld elf races i added "black & white" hairs.
10.in the character creation you have long hair (ass-length) type, if you don’t want it go to stylist and cut it to short hair.
11.in the character creation you have a maximum "virility", maximum "cum rate" per hour and high "cum capacity" for male or shemale gender. (you have a legendary orgasm!)
12.don’t choose Messy Orgasm for sexual perks, i added this perk from a begining.
13.in the character creation i added ‹+90› powers from the begining, included ‹6› ultimate powers By The Horns, Solar Cannon, Mind Snap, Berserkergang, Aurora Arrow, Aurora Of Vigor check your powers menu.
14.in the Hawkethrone location go to Leorah Shop, i added to many items for easy playing, check this. (hunter’s shop)
15.i added "Wraithslayer’s Dreamblade" in the Leorah Shop, check the shop to see this item. (this is the strongest weapon in the game)
16.i don’t change any weapons, armors and …, ? to create a new weapon, ability power or any new items, it makes your save file uncompatible with original version or next versions, because the new items does not exist in the other versions, and it makes a critical error.
17.all of these change’s can be writed in your save file.

Download Modded & Minigames Solution and Save Editor from "HERE".
Download Modded only from below:
so uh.... can I use this in the android version?

Apr 16, 2018
Anyone else notice the bug where enemies become invincible or not able to be targeted after a certain umber of turns, its starting to get annoying.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Ok I'm a big smooth brain and I'm done trying, can someone give me the cheatsheet for the shroom temple please? IDK the answers to the riddle and the left-right-middle puzzle

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes