Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
My favorite for DPS is actually Brienne. Her basic set spams attacks like mad and the fire upgrade not only AOE's but has a summon. The fact you can get her (well him at that point...) and Gia early and rock them the whole game also wins lots of points with me. Also since they cover both offense and defense so well you are free to go with any character type you like.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
My favorite for DPS is actually Brienne. Her basic set spams attacks like mad and the fire upgrade not only AOE's but has a summon. The fact you can get her (well him at that point...) and Gia early and rock them the whole game also wins lots of points with me. Also since they cover both offense and defense so well you are free to go with any character type you like.
I hate how we get Brienne, but man... best girl in the entire game (to me anyway), it's almost unfair that nobody else compares to her.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I'm sitting here wondering what the fuck happened for the Fox Troupe to suddenly suck mayor glitch-ass and cause errors whenever they appeared, oh well at least they patched that shit it was making it really annoying to go through the woods.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
A combo that tends to work wonders for me is White Mage MC, Brienne's basic set and either Cait in Hex Leather or Arona in War Totems.
I would just Summon the Flame Dancer on turn 1 and then sit back healing with Bolstering Dance, throw a Leaping Bolt here and there, most combats tend to be done before turn 3.

Thought that's only because I'm taking up the Healer role, if you go Atugia & Brienne/Brint then you can pretty much pick anything else for your MC.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
May update was just released on Steam, little to no 'Mayternity' content... I guess the devs are ramping down the content releases (probably for the best)...

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
May update was just released on Steam, little to no 'Mayternity' content... I guess the devs are ramping down the content releases (probably for the best)...
Wdym? Mayternity is the "big event" that happen every year to this game and imo the only good thing they released for this year's Mayternity is Zhara content.
Having them decreasing the preg content while releasing one note NPCs like every month or so smells like either they just extra lazy or has given up the facade.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
When you have a bunch of idiots that keep bankrolling you no matter how little or bad the content you push out why make the effort, am I right? Now if the paypigs start drying up then you'll see some real effort, or they'll abandon the game and roll out CoC3 even more stripped down in features but people will eat it up.

HakievnMush

Apr 29, 2022
It's kinda annoying when your party stances example is Agni's is casted on herself or other mem. I wish we can manually assigned it without losing a turn.

Reactions: NODOGAN

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Now I'm curious, if the best Tank/Healer is Atugia which do you people consider the best DPT/Attacker?
I'm kinda cut between Brienne and Cait in her hex leather
I mean half of that is progress dependent.
For example, early game Brint/Brienne mogs everything.

if you mean the furthest we're at right now (without respect to ultimates) it's probably berserker Atugia. But given she can't be in your party in both slots that's a moot point.

For reference:
  • Storm damage so she's the least resisted member of your team
  • Boltcloud barrier does cleave adjacent damage (and the 1 extra turn of recharge will nearly never matter given fights don't make it to/past turn 3)
  • Berserks if she's hit once which when combined with cornered beast slingshots her to the hardest hitting party member. Allowing her to do Hexblade Cait Shadowstrike or charge weapon buffed Arona's steady strike amounts of damage with her basic attacks (provided both hit)
The only real malus she has is that Stormrage should be adding it's damage on top of a normal attack (like a shock) so she can benefit from weapon buffs and have a better scaling heal. 20-50 hp heal on a (relatively) weak attack that scales terribly and consistently hits less than an at-will attack sucks as much as drain does and is the only real demerit I can give her.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Man if the next update isn’t chock full of preggy goodness, I’ll have to agree with claralover on how shit this mayternity has been.
It's such a shame, cause Mayternity is supposedly their favorite month (as with a lot of fans too), but man it sure doesn't seem like it this year

Doran

Nov 29, 2016
I mean half of that is progress dependent.
For example, early game Brint/Brienne mogs everything.

if you mean the furthest we're at right now (without respect to ultimates) it's probably berserker Atugia. But given she can't be in your party in both slots that's a moot point.

For reference:
  • Storm damage so she's the least resisted member of your team
  • Boltcloud barrier does cleave adjacent damage (and the 1 extra turn of recharge will nearly never matter given fights don't make it to/past turn 3)
  • Berserks if she's hit once which when combined with cornered beast slingshots her to the hardest hitting party member. Allowing her to do Hexblade Cait Shadowstrike or charge weapon buffed Arona's steady strike amounts of damage with her basic attacks (provided both hit)
The only real malus she has is that Stormrage should be adding it's damage on top of a normal attack (like a shock) so she can benefit from weapon buffs and have a better scaling heal. 20-50 hp heal on a (relatively) weak attack that scales terribly and consistently hits less than an at-will attack sucks as much as drain does and is the only real demerit I can give her.
???
In my experience Berserker Atugia does halve the damage of hexleather Cait and spirit totem Arona.
Seemed to me they wanted to make her a half tank/half dps, but the new set does neither particularly well.

Meblue

Jul 11, 2021
Would be hilarious if there was a variant where you bang them but never normal Ryn, wonder how much of a confidence hit OG Ryn would take.
That idea is evil... but deliciously satisfying! No one on the the team would have the guts to do it though.

Actually, thinking back to the Brienne Hobgob scene, they COULD do it, just not to their special little snowflake.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes