TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
*snip*
You scaled past Cait a long time ago. Her spellpower being above IIRC like 110 is a result of your presence and leadership scores being so high. These associated leadership bonuses are virtually equivalent to your own boost since they come from you. None of the companions are too insane and the ones that were didn't gracefull make it past the second combat rework. I could go on and on about issues with sets in general and what chokes their application unless you build around the companion/set combo... Actually:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leadership stacking still exists as the easiest method to autobattle the game into submission from the very start due to that scaling and first turn auto-stances. Solo (on dark at least) remains an RNGfest if you're not summoning.

tl;dr
The 5 slot ability system as well as the individual ability balancing makes caring about overall strength in this game a non thing.
Due to damage being so obscenely high you're never going to get an actual good loop regardless and the slow as shit recharge speeds combined with "per encounter" abilities only being scaled (relatively) for short fight effectiveness means longer fights if they could exist are going to be monotonous grinds.
You mindlessly slaughter enemies anyways with two abilities without care to resistances like you're playing an early gen musou.
Now thaaaaaats interesting, truly. So, what is your tierlist of healing and tanking companions now?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Now I'm curious, if the best Tank/Healer is Atugia which do you people consider the best DPT/Attacker?
I'm kinda cut between Brienne and Cait in her hex leather

Doran

Nov 29, 2016
Now I'm curious, if the best Tank/Healer is Atugia which do you people consider the best DPT/Attacker?
I'm kinda cut between Brienne and Cait in her hex leather
Hexblade leather and Arona's spirit totem definitely do the most damage with high leadership; however, they lack aoe, which honestly is not that bad after they nerfed the hobs.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Man if the next update isn’t chock full of preggy goodness, I’ll have to agree with claralover on how shit this mayternity has been.
This. My optimist self wishes to see the pregnancy expac with Ryn but at this time of the month with little content on their "prized" month even the snek's preg expac is ....acceptable

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes