Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Also is it just me or should both CoC 2 and TiTs hire someone to keep the wikis regularly updated its really annoying to try and figure how to trigger some content after being absent from either game in a long time. Both teams make more than enough money to hire someone to do it.
As someone who has attempted to add to the Wiki's a few times ( ), they need to make the writers fill out the Wiki, it is way too much of a pain in the ass to track down the scenes and triggers to make proper documentation.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Is there any forced transformations in the game?
It's usually a "Bad End" thing. The only content that I remember that fits "forced" tf's is the Collar of Submission where you get more feminine if you get cum up yer bum/mouth. Then again you have to be wearing it first, hence "forced" in quotes.

Reactions: NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Is it just me or some level 7 skills are bait/there's no reason to grab them compared to others? For example:

The Thief's Eye for Weakness making negative stats last twice as long is just too good to pass up thanks to how well it sinergizes with Twist the Knife. My Thief basically uses and abuses Sneak Attack in every combat going: Estrus Flask-Sneak Attack-Deadly Shadow-Sneak Attack & Acid Flask to whatever's still kicking.

Also gotta say Black Mage's powerfull summon is great lol.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Wait what? in which scene this happened?
A character called Lusamine gets involved in a gangbang started by Cait whom also fingers her in public with our character doing... absolutely nothing. The only option you get is whether you watch it happen or not.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
It's usually a "Bad End" thing. The only content that I remember that fits "forced" tf's is the Collar of Submission where you get more feminine if you get cum up yer bum/mouth. Then again you have to be wearing it first, hence "forced" in quotes.
Hornet ring, increase breast size with every crit. Scaredy cat gloves, turn you more cat like every time you run from a fight. Shield of Brawn, makes you more masculine with every blocked crit. Probably more but that's what I remember off the top of my head, but again you chose to wear them so not really forced as you said. Oh and the Witch armor set, which may count because it doesn't tell you ahead of time before you put it on.

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Hornet ring, increase breast size with every crit. Scaredy cat gloves, turn you more cat like every time you run from a fight. Shield of Brawn, makes you more masculine with every blocked crit. Probably more but that's what I remember off the top of my head, but again you chose to wear them so not really forced as you said. Oh and the Witch armor set, which may count because it doesn't tell you ahead of time before you put it on.
Bottom heavy belt. Increasing hips and ass size when PC takes anal creampie.

Mav3rick88

Jun 4, 2019
Well it's the last day of Mayternity, so unless they release an absolutely massive patch today or within the first few days of June, I think it's safe to say this has been the most disappointing Mayternity so far.
One just dropped, take a guess at how utterly disappointing it is. He started off the post with "Patch 6.9 only comes around once, sooooo….", basically one preg update and a bunch of 69 scenes that I probably won't even check out. Amazing. Very cool.
I want to know if the new kohaku busts was just saltmining on Tobs' part now because this has been ridiculous.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
One just dropped, take a guess at how utterly disappointing it is. He started off the post with "Patch 6.9 only comes around once, sooooo….", basically one preg update and a bunch of 69 scenes that I probably won't even check out. Amazing. Very cool.
I want to know if the new kohaku busts was just saltmining on Tobs' part now because this has been ridiculous.
"While pregnant, her scenes will subtly change to be more safe for the baby."
"subtly"
THAT'S NOT THE FUCKING POINT OF MAYTERNITY GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes