HakievnMush

Apr 29, 2022
We got new homo content but disappointed its Nikol, I hate his character, he's just like the old berwyn with twink body and a massive dick, it doesn't make sense to me. I rather fuck women if I want something feminine as a FuBu.

• Sad
Reactions: M0nte

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I am personally happy since I like Nikol but I understand frustration. Still waiting for some non femboy content where I get to top a guy.

Reactions: Thatguymercy

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
I am personally happy since I like Nikol but I understand frustration. Still waiting for some non femboy content where I get to top a guy.
Same. Although a little different lol. I'm so desperate I'm writing Nakano power bottom the champ lol. Although I thought you were a community writer?

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I got banned from discord and forums so currently I am focusing on commissions.

Although, I would advise you not to write stuff for Nakano or Hitoshi. Tone specifically forbids it. Still, if you are willing to submit for the game, either ask on discord about permission for specific NPC or write your own. It is much safer: that way you do not waste time.

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
I got banned from discord and forums so currently I am focusing on commissions.

Although, I would advise you not to write stuff for Nakano or Hitoshi. Tone specifically forbids it. Still, if you are willing to submit for the game, either ask on discord about permission for specific NPC or write your own. It is much safer: that way you do not waste time.
Oh, the Nakano stuff is for me lol. I mean I'll post it on A3O sure but I'm not stupid enough to try my luck with it getting put in the game lol. And sure, I'll ask when I see someone who catches my eye. Rn is Lusamine but I don't think I'll get anything out of that

• Red Heart
Reactions: M0nte

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Dude/dudet, that sounds sweet! Post it if/when you finish it. Nakono is built for champion's cock/honey pot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Darak123

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
Dude/dudet, that sounds sweet! Post it if/when you finish it. Nakono is built for champion's cock/honey pot.
Agree lol. I'm awaken to this truth kind of late but eh, better late than never. Breaking his facade gonna be amazing. And yeah I'll post it, it is pretty close to finish anyway. Rn I'm at the fucking part. I'm a dude btw, to clear that up.

Sep 21, 2019
Kohaku does have preg busts (they have been on the wiki for like 2+ years iirc) but Tobs mainly writes for her so either the busts will never get used or Tobs will write it and you know how that goes.
Other than that this May has been a little disappointing. Any more updates or are they moving on?

Mav3rick88

Jun 4, 2019
Kohaku does have preg busts (they have been on the wiki for like 2+ years iirc) but Tobs mainly writes for her so either the busts will never get used or Tobs will write it and you know how that goes.
Other than that this May has been a little disappointing. Any more updates or are they moving on?
Four new ones were made for her by Moira that she posted on her Patreon near the beginning of May, apparently they were just commissions by a discord anon which is very disappointing. Wish Moira had specified that if there really is no content coming for her there.

Sep 21, 2019
Four new ones were made for her by Moira that she posted on her Patreon near the beginning of May, apparently they were just commissions by a discord anon which is very disappointing. Wish Moira had specified that if there really is no content coming for her there.
damn didn't know that, this makes me even more upset.
Know where to find the new ones?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I'm abit confused about Amhri, wasn't she locked in some kind of sidequest for marriage or something?

Can we just fuck her now whenever we want? It sounds like it so I wonder if they gave up on that sidequest.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
I'm abit confused about Amhri, wasn't she locked in some kind of sidequest for marriage or something?

Can we just fuck her now whenever we want? It sounds like it so I wonder if they gave up on that sidequest.
Ahmri been marriable for some time.
What still doesn't exist is if you take the corrupt village path. Given that it's been years, just assume that concept is abandoned.

Amnelis

Nov 24, 2020
The changelog says she goes into heat when you're already married so it seems to be locked behind it. But as Alterism said her marriage has been available since a handful of updates. I wish we could have gotten more pregnancy content for female champions but I enjoy Ahmri's scenes with a male champion so at the very least Mayternity wasn't a complete fail for me.

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
is there an easier way to find Byvernia? ive already beaten her once but finding her afterwards, im having difficulties locating her...

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
The changelog says she goes into heat when you're already married so it seems to be locked behind it. But as Alterism said her marriage has been available since a handful of updates. I wish we could have gotten more pregnancy content for female champions but I enjoy Ahmri's scenes with a male champion so at the very least Mayternity wasn't a complete fail for me.
I mean we got a little bit of content at the start of the month with a new scene with the Futa Salamander but it wasn't a huge amount of content for female champs since her pregnancy was already in the game

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes